Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Bootyfulbiker: I've been told that a smile attracts people like magnets. Unfortunately, I'm a bit bashful. I may intimidate men... But seriously if they are looking I'm not seeing it.
  • thedinnertablediaries
    Options
    i can never tell........
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    all the time, for instance, i was at Rite-Aid the other day, and the lady behind the cash register asked me if i "found everything i was looking for".... I mean, really!! asking for sex right there!! crazy~ I must be hot AF~
  • jamesakrobinson
    jamesakrobinson Posts: 2,149 Member
    Options
    ^^ LMAO I must be more attractive than I thought 'cause this happened to me just the other day at a grocery store too! :D
  • ekim2016
    ekim2016 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    nope, way to homely....
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    No. Bitchy resting face.
  • kwph
    kwph Posts: 7,375 Member
    Options
    ^^What?? ....I see super sweet face ....Now hug me!
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    kwph wrote: »
    ^^What?? ....I see super sweet face ....Now hug me!

*kitten* that.
  • kwph
    Options
    Ok ...How about a handshake?
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    all the time, for instance, i was at Rite-Aid the other day, and the lady behind the cash register asked me if i "found everything i was looking for".... I mean, really!! asking for sex right there!! crazy~ I must be hot AF~

I'm sorry, but do you speak English? I don't see that meaning in the statement you quoted.
  • ilfaith
    ilfaith Posts: 16,770 Member
    Options
    ilfaith wrote: »
    Not very often...although in the past week the same guy has used three different MFP profiles to send me messages about how he likes my legs in high heeled shoes.

Ughhh know who you're talking about :( smh

Make that four profiles.
  • VanishingNachos
    VanishingNachos Posts: 5,688 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

I'm sorry, but do you speak English? I don't see that meaning in the statement you quoted.

yeah, sorry. i tried to post that in my sarcasm font. this program must not support it.
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    If someone hit on me I wouldn't even notice :D:D
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »

yeah, sorry. i tried to post that in my sarcasm font. this program must not support it.

Maybe it's not the font. Perhaps just my mind not programmed that way. :)
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    I'm terrible at telling if I am or not. The last time I recall being hit on, I didn't realize it until I was an hour into my drive home....
  • kwph
    Options
    Idk ....Most people run from me (sniff)
  • Its_T_Time
    Its_T_Time Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Occasionally. Depends on my mood and what vibe I’m putting off.
  • kwph
    Options
    I tried 2hit on u & u pushed me right out of the way
  • xFunctionalStrengthx
    xFunctionalStrengthx Posts: 4,928 Member
    Options
    kwph wrote: »
    Idk ....Most people run from me (sniff)

I don't know what's worse. Them running from you, or disappearing(ghosting) on me.
  • nocookiestoday
    nocookiestoday Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    Newp!