Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Options

Replies

• gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,120 Member
    Options
    If I got hit on, I would never know it right away....There have been a few times when I realized too late that I got hit on....It may be a guy thing...
  • VelociraptorEyes
    VelociraptorEyes Posts: 1,175 Member
    Options
    At least to my knowledge, maybe only once or twice, haha.
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Been a dry spell lately all the milfs are on vacation lol
  • henshemi
    henshemi Posts: 1,981 Member
    Options
    Hit on naaaa....more like I get stared at like a piece of meat when I get near a group of women. Now I know how women feel....kinda awkward sometimes lol.
  • deanspools2013
    deanspools2013 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I can honestly count the number of times I've been hit on in the past 7 years (since I met my husband) on one hand. I'm far from cocky, but I'm not ugly and I've got a decent body, especially with clothes on....

b3laib.jpg
    (No, I don't dress like this daily. It was a country-themed bachelorette party this past weekend.)

But I never get hit on. The girls I'm with get hit on, I see other girls getting hit on. But not me. I'm not exactly heartbroken about it, being married and all, but it does make me wonder what kind of look or vibe I've got going on that causes men to not approach me. In some cases, it''s probably the wedding ring. However, I asked my husband what he thought and he said, "You just look too smart and high maintenance. Guys probably think you're either going to reject them or make them spend all of their money before they can get into your pants." Say whaaa? Haha!

So, do you get hit on a lot? What is there to say about decent-looking girls that don't get creepy guys trying to hit her up in bars?

I would hit on you if I wasn't a *kitten*
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Nobody has the cojones to hit me because I'll go all psycho on their *kitten*! :tongue: :lol:

More in person than on here!
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,339 Member
    Options
    Not much IRL lately, but I don't get out much either! (I also tend not to make eye contact anymore, easier to avoid uncomfortable situations!)
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    You are beautiful, Pie...I can just imagine the day you are able to freely spring yourself on "gay society" again!
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful, Pie...I can just imagine the day you are able to freely spring yourself on "gay society" again!

^^What she said. Come visit us for Pride you'll be the belle of the ball!!! haha
  • VikMcAnik
    VikMcAnik Posts: 17,222 Member
    Options
    Pie would have a blast at pride here...
  • muffinsandcakes
    muffinsandcakes Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Oh huh why smart and nice gurls are not been hitting on??
  • JustMissTracy
    Options
    Yup! Great idea, Pie!!! The whole street will be rocking and dancing the day away, we'd have to fight the boys off you!
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    Kasner1975 wrote: »
    Whoa whoa whoa... what's this business about taking Pie from me and giving him to other boys?

Haha
  • RougeSara
    RougeSara Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Its the wedding ring=D if you wear one anyhow. I noticed the same since getting married.
  • pie_eyes
    pie_eyes Posts: 12,965 Member
    Options
    I'm moving to Canada!!! Have fun with Trump
  • jgkoutr
    jgkoutr Posts: 8,105 Member
    Options
    Only by fellow zombies...men get turned off by my chewed up ear and drool running down my chin :s
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options
    pie_eyes wrote: »
    I'm moving to Canada!!! Have fun with Trump

Omg yes Pie!!!!