Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Do you get hit on?

Replies

• 2011rocket3touring
    2011rocket3touring Posts: 1,346 Member
    I've been hit on a few times by gay men. TBH it is weird but flattering, all at the same time. It's probably because most guys are more aggressive than most women, but not always.
    Really? Gay guys won't even talk to me (not a homophobe), lesbians will chat me up all day long, but not dudes. I think they smell the hetero...
  • William4MVP
    William4MVP Posts: 166 Member
    Usually it's older ladies who compliment me the most :/ but other than that, nope.
  • lilkimi525
    lilkimi525 Posts: 1,107 Member
    I can't walk down the street without getting catcalled at least 3 times.

Oh, this isn't the lies thread?
    This guy cracks me up!!!! Meowwww
  • lilkimi525
    lilkimi525 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Yes... Buddy I feel your pain... Lol
  • Thisnameischosen_
    Thisnameischosen_ Posts: 619 Member
    edited June 2016
    Depends where I am. If I'm out at a bar then yeah i do but I wouldn't be flattered anyway because I'm like "dude you're drunk, go away"
  • Kvm11628
    Kvm11628 Posts: 7,386 Member
    henshemi wrote: »
    Hit on naaaa....more like I get stared at like a piece of meat when I get near a group of women. Now I know how women feel....kinda awkward sometimes lol.

You should come stand over here
  • AngeloInTexas
    AngeloInTexas Posts: 52 Member
    My extensive experience is that average girl next door types get hit on far more than good looking women for a variety of reasons. So it just may be you are in that good looking women category...not A bad thing
  • KPriceAk
    KPriceAk Posts: 2,432 Member
    I don't pay enough attention to notice unless its super obvious which is rare...
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    People only talk to people on their phones these days. Nobody actually has the balls to hit on anybody anymore.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    I've been hit on maybe 10 times total in my entire lifetime, maybe not even that many... I think I'm sending out that don't mess with me vibe. I'm pretty sure that's it. B)
  • lundage66
    lundage66 Posts: 329 Member
    Nope...look at this face.
  • windee52
    windee52 Posts: 1,690 Member
    not IRL
  • NYactor1
    NYactor1 Posts: 9,642 Member
    So because of this thread, someone spoke to me at the grocery store and I asked him if he was hitting on me. He said, "No". :/

So...@Borybreezy5... If I saw you at the grocery store and chatted you up...I'd totally admit to hitting on you...lol

• williejmaddox
    williejmaddox Posts: 59 Member
    Yea online by really really feminine guys. never in person
  • TheAwakening22
    TheAwakening22 Posts: 2,409 Member
    Never.
  • dwatson925
    dwatson925 Posts: 143 Member
    Hell no. Never
  • Arathels
    Arathels Posts: 6,883 Member
    All the time.. :#
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Yep occasionally
  • Hey_Its_That_One_Guy
    Hey_Its_That_One_Guy Posts: 21,763 Member
    Arathels wrote: »
    All the time.. :#

Because you get $5000 to marry an Icelandic girl. ;)
  • GMAC2016
    GMAC2016 Posts: 249 Member
    Nope. Never.