Went shopping today and bought a size...

Options
4!!!!! I tried on a 6, which I just recently got into, and they were a little big. I reluctantly grabbed a 4 and figured "what the heck it doesn't hurt to try." They freaking fit!! I ran out of the dressing room and pranced around in front of the kids and my hubby. On my way back in the dressing room, I asked the sales associate if their sizes ran big. :laugh: She told me they ran true to size!!
I didn't believe her, so I went to 2 more stores to try on jeans. Guess what...more 4's! I have never in my life worn a size this small! Can't wait to get to the gym tomorrow to get all this energy out from being so excited! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• amycakes812
    Options
    4!!!!! I tried on a 6, which I just recently got into, and they were a little big. I reluctantly grabbed a 4 and figured "what the heck it doesn't hurt to try." They freaking fit!! I ran out of the dressing room and pranced around in front of the kids and my hubby. On my way back in the dressing room, I asked the sales associate if their sizes ran big. :laugh: She told me they ran true to size!!
    I didn't believe her, so I went to 2 more stores to try on jeans. Guess what...more 4's! I have never in my life worn a size this small! Can't wait to get to the gym tomorrow to get all this energy out from being so excited! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • heal4444
    heal4444 Posts: 709
    Options
    Wow!!! That's awesome. Thanks for sharing your good news.
    You must be feeling like you're on cloud 9!!! I meant Cloud 4!! :happy:

Congratulationsn and thanks so much for sharing your success, enthusiasm, and excitement. Very inspiring. Continued success!! :flowerforyou: :happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, this is so great, Keep up the great work.
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    that is awesome!!!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Good Job and Congrats!!!!!!
  • amycakes812
    Options
    Thank you to everyone for sharing in my excitement. :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Rubybees
    Rubybees Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    thats brilliant well done
  • anna441
    anna441 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    wow...congratulations....

I can't wait to be size 6 or even 4.....

Thanks for sharing this amazing true story that will keep my inspired...
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    I can feel your excitement bursting through my screen right now :explode: I'm so happy for you!! Big hugs (((((hugs)))))
  • 1Corinthians13
    1Corinthians13 Posts: 5,296 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congrats! That's awesome!
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!!!!
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doing the 4 dance doin the 4 dance!!!! Congrats doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Clemens
    Options
    Thats awesome!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!