Anyone want to pay for my lipo

Options
2»

Replies

• kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Relser wrote: »
    you should start a GoFundMe, some idiot got a bunch of other idiots to pay for her trip to Disney!

Really :D How could someone do that, so embrassing
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    you should start a GoFundMe, some idiot got a bunch of other idiots to pay for her trip to Disney!

Some people have no shame. A woman once joined here to spruik a GoFundMe to raise cash to buy a mermaid tail (and a pool, I think) because she truly believed she was meant to live as a mermaid.
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    Options

Some people have no shame. A woman once joined here to spruik a GoFundMe to raise cash to buy a mermaid tail (and a pool, I think) because she truly believed she was meant to live as a mermaid.

I liked the concept
  • NubiaD22
    NubiaD22 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I mean I honestly need lipo and a breast reduction idk about all that other material *kitten* y’all asking for, but I’m in real pain over here can’t exercise and diet don’t work. If you wanna pay for my lipo it’ll be very much appreciated!
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,902 Member
    Options
    NubiaD22 wrote: »
    I mean I honestly need lipo and a breast reduction idk about all that other material *kitten* y’all asking for, but I’m in real pain over here can’t exercise and diet don’t work. If you wanna pay for my lipo it’ll be very much appreciated!

My understanding is that when large breasts are causing you pain, your doctor can help convince your insurance company that the procedure is medically necessary. We might be able to give you more specific advice if you tell us what country and state (if you are in the US) you are in and what your insurance is.

I am a veteran and my insurance is with the VA. It took me three tries to get a community care referral through, and now I am having (unrelated) surgery done at a world-renowned hospital instead of the VA. So glad I persisted!