Tasty night snack

Options
Looking for suggestions on night snacks.... looking for sweet options that won’t kill calories

Replies

• Nikion901
    Nikion901 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    apple
  • nic_27_grassisgreener
    Options
    Fun sized candy bar, sweetened greek yogurt, cereal with milk, kettle corn (it comes in 100 calorie individual bags)
  • fuzzylop72
    fuzzylop72 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I like frozen strawberries and/or frozen peaches. 300g of strawberries is around 100 Calories.
  • drisley77
    drisley77 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Look up Protein Fluff!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Options
    I like small ice cream bars, usually 150 cals or so and pretty satisfying. Or low fat Greek yogurt with a few crushed cookie thins
  • Anon2018
    Anon2018 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Lately I’ve been doing a hot chocolate - 1 packet Swiss miss (90 Cals) 1 cup water, and 1 tbsp cream (50 cals). Super satisfying and also has that warm milk effect of making me sleepy
  • ktekc
    ktekc Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    I made some sugar free banana pudding earlier in individual serving cups.. just had one of those. .unfortunately the coolwhip i thought i had in the freezer grew legs and wandered off. So just plain but still good.
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    If you are losing... try yogurt, or a handful of nuts, fruit, maybe a small serving of low fat ice cream.
    If you are on maintenance...all the above or peanut M&Ms, cheese and fruit, peanut butter toast. Actually any of these will work either way. Good luck and enjoy!
  • maura_tasi
    maura_tasi Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    I like those Yasso Greek yogurt frozen bars. They come in at 100 calories and satisfy my sweet tooth with several different flavor options. Fruit wise I think clementines, mango, and honey crisp apples are sweet and the servings are calorie friendly. Dried fruit (mango and pineapple are yummy!) is always a good option, just make sure it's portioned out correctly! Strawberries and whipped cream is another go to.
  • DYLPICKEL
    DYLPICKEL Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    grapes, raisins, sugar free butterscotch pudding all good.
  • DYLPICKEL
    DYLPICKEL Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Anon2018 wrote: »
    Lately I’ve been doing a hot chocolate - 1 packet Swiss miss (90 Cals) 1 cup water, and 1 tbsp cream (50 cals). Super satisfying and also has that warm milk effect of making me sleepy

Swiss miss is the best for sure.
  • melissaentwistle3
    melissaentwistle3 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Thank you! All really great options!
  • Famof72015
    Famof72015 Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    I have a snickers bar. I️ leave myself 200-250 night get calories
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I have an individual 120- or so bag of chips and diet soda or yogurt cup with cool whip or fiber one bar with hot tea.
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    Sugar free jello with lite Cool Whip. Lemon flavor is especially delicious if you use a cup of greek yogurt in place of the cold water when preparing. Tastes like lemon mousse.
  • stingrayinfl
    stingrayinfl Posts: 284 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    100 cal popcorn, pb sandwich which is about 250 cals or a 100 cal ice cream sandwich or a hanful of nuts or an apple or a stick of cheese..bout 80 cals
  • vikster11111
    vikster11111 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    My go to is sugar free jello or sugar free chocolate pudding topped with light cool whip.