I'm 31 and looking for positive friends

Options
13»

Replies

• SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Hey everyone! This is such an uplifting thread. I'm 35 with one boy and yes I am a Christian.
  • Cuttingthecabooseloose
    Options
    Hi Im Melissa 43 I have a dog too ...German Shepard and a Shih Tzu. Been on this journey since March down 53 lbs. I will send you a friend request.
  • mrmarkabraham
    mrmarkabraham Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm not religious.... Can I add you anyway?
  • GlorianasTears
    GlorianasTears Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Yay for the God lovers!
  • Philostin3
    Philostin3 Posts: 95 Member
    Options

Yes of course... I welcome anyone with a positive attitude that doesn't mind occasionally seeing some spiritual quotes from time to time.
  • Philostin3
    Options

I love your name. Mark New Testament name , ,Abraham Old Testament name!
  • Philostin3
    Options
    Hey everyone! This is such an uplifting thread. I'm 35 with one boy and yes I am a Christian.

Praise the Lord! Glad you feeling the love and positivity. Feel free to add a favorite quote or scripture.
  • Philostin3
    Options
    Yay for the God lovers!

That's what I'm talking about. We love Him because He first loved us!
  • RLBansonNoond1990
    RLBansonNoond1990 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, been married for nearly 5 months haha (been together 9 years though) and have 3 dogs! Feel free to add me if you want; I plan on being super active :smile:
  • janiquewillis
    janiquewillis Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Good morning add me
  • Philostin3
    Options
    Good morning add me

Morning! I most definitely will
  • Philostin3
    Options
    Good morning add me

You've been added.
  • LearningToFly13
    LearningToFly13 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am a Christian mother of 2 humans and one dog :p A golden retriever called Marley...after Bob :D And my favourite bible verse is 1st Corinthians 13... Which basically says that if what you do is not done with love then it's not worth doing. Something to live by ... Though not always easy.
  • Philostin3
    Options

I'm glad you are able to feel the love! Whats one of your favorite motivational quote or scriptures?
  • Philostin3
    Options
    Hey, I am a Christian mother of 2 humans and one dog :p A golden retriever called Marley...after Bob :D And my favourite bible verse is 1st Corinthians 13... Which basically says that if what you do is not done with love then it's not worth doing. Something to live by ... Though not always easy.

I love it! 1 COR 13 is the definitely the Love chapter. Pretty awesome and profound way to live. If we are not doing it out of love or with love as a motive, what's the point? You have been nominated as the most inspirational person for today. I wll have to repost your scripture as the quote of the day. Thank you!
  • KeThur_18
    KeThur_18 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Hey I’m Kelsey looking for support and to keep on track just wanna conquer this thing call weightloss feel free to message me
  • LearningToFly13
    LearningToFly13 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Philostin3 wrote: »

I love it! 1 COR 13 is the definitely the Love chapter. Pretty awesome and profound way to live. If we are not doing it out of love or with love as a motive, what's the point? You have been nominated as the most inspirational person for today. I wll have to repost your scripture as the quote of the day. Thank you!

Thank you :)
  • Philostin3
    Options
    Philostin3 wrote: »

Thank you :)

You're welcome Sis!