Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Who are we?

Replies

• dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Dad, Husband, Biker, Marine. Chef. Black Belt. Born and raised in So Cal. Moved to Oregon in 1987 and plan to retire in Nevada in 2 years. I'm usually very thoughtful and, rarely, engage in any type of confrontation. But, I do not like bullies and will inject myself into any situation where I feel someone is being bullied. I love to cook and host a lot of Dinners, BBQ's, Cigar Nights and Parties in my home.

I suggest we all wait for you to retire and have a MFP reunion at your place. I suspect it would be fun
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    I am just a regular green alien
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    A mortician with a love for life.

Someone who believes we were born to do more than just pay bills and die.

• I'm 38. Separated. Enjoying being alone. I live in PA where it's COLD, but no snow yet, which is a bummer. I'm a nerd. I love going to college - I'm probably close to 200 credits of coursework by now. I like to read about elves and wizards. I also like to play video games involving elves and wizards. :) I love my job. My cat is my baby. I'm here trying to be healthy, not necessarily be a certain size. I strive to be child-like, not childish. I love Optimus Prime. I love makeup - not because I feel I need it, but because I simply like to wear it.

Anything else.... just ask. :)
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    According to the drunk at the bar...I fell from heaven, maybe that explains my misshapen head
  • more_skal
    more_skal Posts: 400 Member
    I am a guy with a big heart for my animals
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    edited December 2017
    Nice double post
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Are We not men? We are Devo!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member
    gx6u27iggdjz.png
  • Big_LittleMomma
    Big_LittleMomma Posts: 93 Member
    Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world.
  • caco_ethes
    caco_ethes Posts: 11,962 Member
    Sometimes you’re the banana, sometimes you’re the hammock. Today’s a hammock kinda day.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    So my story is too long for anyone to want to read, and too personal for me to want to write.

Some labels include: Christian, South African, Mom, divorcee, ex-black belt (I will find out tomorrow what my current belt is), creative, zoologist, archaeologist, aromatherapist, reflexologist, rain loving, book reading, always singing, barefoot child of the 80's.

But mainly just a diamond encrusted sea cucumber
  • GlorianasTears
    GlorianasTears Posts: 212 Member
    So my story is too long for anyone to want to read, and too personal for me to want to write.

Some labels include: Christian, South African, Mom, divorcee, ex-black belt (I will find out tomorrow what my current belt is), creative, zoologist, archaeologist, aromatherapist, reflexologist, rain loving, book reading, always singing, barefoot child of the 80's.

But mainly just a diamond encrusted sea cucumber

Wow u know how to fight! That's so cool
  • GlorianasTears
    GlorianasTears Posts: 212 Member
    My name is Praise I'm 23 and im currently on an adventure in life . Also I love God a lot :blush:
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member

w0g4sln7q9jj.jpg
    Nuff said
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    dc8066 wrote: »
    I am just a regular green alien

You kind of look like a cat
  • TheHawk007
    TheHawk007 Posts: 270 Member
    We are only here for a short while. Love one another...
  • kakaovanilya
    kakaovanilya Posts: 647 Member
    I am someone who once kicked a stanger man in somewhere that hurts a lot because he threw a stray cat in the ornamental pool.
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I am someone who once kicked a stanger man in somewhere that hurts a lot because he threw a stray cat in the ornamental pool.

Good for you!!
  • sw33tp3a1
    sw33tp3a1 Posts: 5,065 Member
    And I am a nudist but only when I’m at home in front of a computer.

:D