Who are we?

Replies

• beverlyghart
    beverlyghart Posts: 2 Member
    I'm a 50 yr old body in a 30 yr old mind.
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    I'm a 50 yr old body in a 30 yr old mind

That’s a good place to be.
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    I’m just a girl living in a big world
  • slcruz24
    slcruz24 Posts: 222 Member
    slcruz24 wrote: »
    I'm a 50 yr old body in a 30 yr old mind

That’s a good place to be.

shes saying her body looks 50 but shes thirty

Oh crap!!! I’m sorry... oops. I’m an dummy.
  • 81Katz
    81Katz Posts: 7,074 Member
    edited December 2017
    I live in the US. Winters ate bitterly cold, summers are insanely hot. I like cats (most all animals) but cats rank #1. I March to the beat of my own drum, which people either find neat or they hate it. I'm a crafty person. I like paper crafting, beads/jewelry making, trash to treasure. Flea markets, antiques. I have lots of Christmas stuff and tend to go all out each year, I have an insane obsession with snowman stuff. I have a scarf collection because it gets cold here, and they're all different colors/patterns. I like weird socks, ankle socks with bright colors/patterns, funny images, etc. I tend to stand in candle aisles for a long time smelling candle after candle. Dont get me started on wax melts! I generally try to avoid drama, mainly I just don't have the patience anymore. But it's like a dog, you yank my tail enough I'm gonna bite.

Not sure I answered this right or mostly rambled one big run on sentence. Whoops!
  • Versicolour
    Versicolour Posts: 7,164 Member
    I am a diamond encrusted sea cucumber

I'm so shiny, like the treasure from a sunken pirates wreck; scrub the deck and make me look shiny!
  • TheRoadDog
    TheRoadDog Posts: 11,793 Member
    Dad, Husband, Biker, Marine. Chef. Black Belt. Born and raised in So Cal. Moved to Oregon in 1987 and plan to retire in Nevada in 2 years. I'm usually very thoughtful and, rarely, engage in any type of confrontation. But, I do not like bullies and will inject myself into any situation where I feel someone is being bullied. I love to cook and host a lot of Dinners, BBQ's, Cigar Nights and Parties in my home.
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    TheRoadDog wrote: »
    Dad, Husband, Biker, Marine. Chef. Black Belt. Born and raised in So Cal. Moved to Oregon in 1987 and plan to retire in Nevada in 2 years. I'm usually very thoughtful and, rarely, engage in any type of confrontation. But, I do not like bullies and will inject myself into any situation where I feel someone is being bullied. I love to cook and host a lot of Dinners, BBQ's, Cigar Nights and Parties in my home.

I suggest we all wait for you to retire and have a MFP reunion at your place. I suspect it would be fun
  • dc8066
    dc8066 Posts: 1,439 Member
    I am just a regular green alien
  • LittleHearseDriver
    LittleHearseDriver Posts: 2,677 Member
    A mortician with a love for life.

Someone who believes we were born to do more than just pay bills and die.

• I'm 38. Separated. Enjoying being alone. I live in PA where it's COLD, but no snow yet, which is a bummer. I'm a nerd. I love going to college - I'm probably close to 200 credits of coursework by now. I like to read about elves and wizards. I also like to play video games involving elves and wizards. :) I love my job. My cat is my baby. I'm here trying to be healthy, not necessarily be a certain size. I strive to be child-like, not childish. I love Optimus Prime. I love makeup - not because I feel I need it, but because I simply like to wear it.

Anything else.... just ask. :)
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    According to the drunk at the bar...I fell from heaven, maybe that explains my misshapen head
  • more_skal
    more_skal Posts: 400 Member
    I am a guy with a big heart for my animals
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    edited December 2017
    Nice double post
  • Riffraft1960
    Riffraft1960 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Are We not men? We are Devo!
  • RastaLousGirl
    RastaLousGirl Posts: 2,119 Member