Help Me Please !!!

So lately I have been eating the exact same thing chicken and broccoli and cailflower , so tonight my mom cooked meatloaf and I had a slice now I feel horrible my stomach hurt my head hurt I can't sleep I'm extremely uncomfortable, I just need some advice or some help why am I feeling this way

Replies

• Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    Did your mom put chopped up onions in the meatloaf? Cause that's the worst.
  • Caporegiem
    Caporegiem Posts: 4,297 Member
    i don’t want to freak u out but have u considered yr mom might being tryna poison u? like have y’all been fighting lately?

This ^

It's well known that ground beef is the easiest food to hide cyanide in without one being able to detect it from the taste.
  • Wunderhubsch
    Wunderhubsch Posts: 3 Member
    It could be your body isn't used to that kind of food if it's not in your usual select range of foods. Hope you feel better soon!
  • SoleTrainer60
    SoleTrainer60 Posts: 180 Member
    Perhaps your mom used some spices that you are not used to eating. I hope you are feeling better. :)
  • KaeMarieXO
    KaeMarieXO Posts: 75 Member
    Hi I just looked at your food diary and I think you are uncomfortable because you didn't eat more earlier in the day so the meatloaf overwhelmed your body ... you should start putting the apple cider vinegar into a cup of water that will help you burn fat and not feel so bad !

Thank you Gloria your the best girl ..
  • KaeMarieXO
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Lol I love the profile pic its so cute but no its no onions in it
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    i don’t want to freak u out but have u considered yr mom might being tryna poison u? like have y’all been fighting lately?

cvaf4gg42s1v.png
  • KaeMarieXO
    rankinsect wrote: »
    Well, significant dietary changes often cause some short-term gastrointestinal problems. That's not too unusual.

Overall, though, I would recommend greatly increasing the breadth of foods you eat. It's really not very healthy to eat exactly the same thing every day, even if the individual pieces of that meal are typically called "healthy".

Diets are healthy or unhealthy, not individual pieces of food, and in general a diet with significant variety is healthier than a diet that is very narrow. For example, none of the three foods on your list are very good sources of iron, so if you ate like that for a long time, you might be at risk of anemia, and a hamburger or steak (rich in heme iron) might end up being healthier than the chicken.

I been trying to find new things to eat but its actually really hard for me , so next week I'm going to try salmon or shellfish because I just started I dont really know other good tasting food choices but I really appreciate the advice
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Probably you're just sick for some unrelated reason. Some people do have food sensitivities though - including sensitivity to mammal meats and not poultry. It's rare but it can happen. One time is nothing to worry about, but if you notice a pattern of getting sick after certain foods, see an allergist for a test.

Hope you wake up feeling better.
  • KaeMarieXO
    Probably you're just sick for some unrelated reason. Some people do have food sensitivities though - including sensitivity to mammal meats and not poultry. It's rare but it can happen. One time is nothing to worry about, but if you notice a pattern of getting sick after certain foods, see an allergist for a test.

Hope you wake up feeling better.

Thank you I appreciate it
  • mph323
    mph323 Posts: 3,565 Member
    pogiguy05 wrote: »
    Well lately is how long? 1 week 1 month? Your body probably adjusted to your intake and you ate something a bit heavier and I am sure you mom puts good things in the meatloaf. Your body might have detoxed and got hit with things that your not use to anymore.

Detoxed from what?
  • kommodevaran
    kommodevaran Posts: 17,890 Member
    KaeMarieXO wrote: »
    So lately I have been eating the exact same thing chicken and broccoli and cailflower , so tonight my mom cooked meatloaf and I had a slice now I feel horrible my stomach hurt my head hurt I can't sleep I'm extremely uncomfortable, I just need some advice or some help why am I feeling this way
    Nobody here can know why you're feeling that way. Go see your doctor.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member

you've got a bug, which probably has nothing to do with the meatloaf... see your doctor if you dont feel better in the morning
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    pahd1xefnaij.gif
  • dadsafrantic
    dadsafrantic Posts: 183 Member
    Caporegiem wrote: »

Lol I love the profile pic its so cute but no its no onions in it

how do you have meatloaf without onions? are you sure she's really your mom?