Has anyone tried the new FIRBE ONE BROWNIES?!

Options
I looooove sweets and now there are FIBRE ONE 90 Calorie brownies!!!! But im scared to try them seeing as usually the brownies that are low in calories taste wierd and have an odd texture.

But let me know, and also feel free to give me a sweet n low calorie recipe of your own?!
I love low calorie sweets!!!!

Replies

• KrissyChefBaby
    KrissyChefBaby Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bump

( I was staring those down in the supermarket yesterday but didn't go through with the buy)
  • ♥BETHANY♥
    Options
    yes and they are sooooo good :)
  • Dabbles
    Dabbles Posts: 367
    Options
    Put them in the microwave for about 8 secs and they are just pure lovely!!
  • emkay26
    emkay26 Posts: 5
    Options
    I actually don't mind them. I like the plain chocolate ones better than the peanut butter ones-- the PB ones taste a bit chalky to me. They're obviously not as satisfying as real brownies, but for me, they're a decent substitute. :)
  • tattooedtwiin
    Options
    I have had the chocolate and the chocolate peanut butter. I like them, of course they're not as moist as a fat filled brownie but for a chocolate fix they're good. Try a box and if you don't like 'em then share the wealth..lol Enjoy.
  • springtrio
    springtrio Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Love them, but stupid me didn't realize how much fiber is actually in them. Just be careful not to have more than one at a time...if ya know what I mean.
  • MrsSmith2010
    MrsSmith2010 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I had the peanut butter chocolate ones. To me, they don't taste as good as I thought they would. They're soft and the texture is nice, but it tastes more like bittersweet cocoa than chocolate and that gives it a bitter flavor. I eat them because they satisfy your chocolate 'needs' and are only 90 calories, but there could be some improvements made for sure.
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    omg I thought they were TERRIBLE!!!!!! I hated them and fiber one gives me horrible gas BUT I have noticed that it is lessening the more I eat them. I just like the peanut butter fiber one bars... I will never buy the brownies again :( Sorry to be so negative I was just really disappointed
  • mommymeyersto2
    mommymeyersto2 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    They are very good. Even my 2 year old wants bites :)
  • HilarieXcore
    HilarieXcore Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to try them because I really don't like brownies that aren't fresh, ya know?
    Like I can't stand those Little Debbie brownies. I think they're gross.
  • PinkZeppelin
    Options
    They don't quite have the 'normal brownie taste' but taste okay. They are about 2 to 2.5 square inches big, so not too big but I think that's the size of a normal brownie anyways.

Doesn't hurt to have one of these coupons when buying them though.

http://www.fiberone.com/offers/offers.aspx
  • bmmadden
    bmmadden Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I love them just enough sweetness to satisfy my sweet tooth and they are good-(their no duncan hines brownie of course that you would make but I think they are just as good as those little debbie snack cake brownies) and since these are low cal plus fiber and I didnt have to make its a win win situation
  • RhondaLeeRoss
    Options
    Never tried them but I want one NOW!
  • kaylamayers
    kaylamayers Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have the easiest low cal recipe for brownies ever. 1 box of any brownie mix you choose + half a can of diet Coke. Perfection. Cook as directed on the box.
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    They are wonderfully delicious!! But I can't have more than 1 in a day because then I start tooting like a wild woman!! :blushing: I've only had the chocolate ones...haven't tried the peanut butter ones.
  • LilSomethin
    LilSomethin Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I have them in my desk as my go to snack and like both flavors BUT if u want a really good, low calorie (100 delicious calories) brownie that has 6 grams of fiber u gotta try VitaBrownie dark chocolate pomegranate.....They are frozen....30 seconds in the microwave and oh my god!!!! Brownies are my weekness and this is a def must try if it's yours too :)
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    I "like" them but they have kind of a chalky diety taste to them. While I said I liked them I will be sticking with the regular Fiber one bars for my fiber and chocolate fix. I have one browny left so I may try the microwave thing and see if it perks up the taste any.
  • irisheyez718
    irisheyez718 Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    Where are these usually located in the grocery store? I haven't seen them yet, not that I've been searching hard, but had it in my mind that I would pick them up if I saw them.
  • Cherilea
    Cherilea Posts: 1,118 Member
    Options
    Where are these usually located in the grocery store? I haven't seen them yet, not that I've been searching hard, but had it in my mind that I would pick them up if I saw them.

I find them at Wal-mart in the granola isle.
  • theresamommyof4
    theresamommyof4 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid to try them because I really don't like brownies that aren't fresh, ya know?
    Like I can't stand those Little Debbie brownies. I think they're gross.

They aren't as bad as the Little Debbie... those are nasty. I have a box of the Fiber One in my cabnet that's been there for a week... if they were REALLY good, they'd be gone :) But they aren't horrible.