SWAPPING???

Options
tkirkes
tkirkes Posts: 121
Does anyone have a zumba dvd that they do not use that they may want to swap for one of the workout videos I have that I do not use??? I'd love to get a zumba dvd but hate to spend money on it if its something I cant do so... thought maybe if someone would want swap that would be cool I mail mine to you, you mail yours to me. ONLY RESPOND TO THIS IF YOU WOULD SERIOUSLY CONSIDER DOING THIS and PLEASE DONT STICK IT TO ME IF I SEND YOU ONE : ) I'M not completely stupid I know there is the chance that I could get jipped doing this but I hope someone HONEST will respond and we could make a trade. THANKS!!!
These are the ones I have available to swap:
-Non Stop Hip Hop 30 Min workout... I'm being honest here... My hips were worked over but its not my cup of tea
-Aerobic Dance: Suzanne Cox Approx. 60 Min not ideal for me
-Hot Body Boot Camp: Five 10 Min Workouts: WAY to difficult for me
-Pilates: Weight Loss for Beginners: 51Mins Total: Also Not My Cup of Tea
-TaeBo Billy Blanks: Aprox. 65 Mins Like it but I'm enjoying my 30DS more
-Leslie Sansone: walk at home 3mile walk: walk belt not included aprox.48 Mins
-OR-
-Denise Austin: Power Zone: Stretch Band not included
THIS IS A TRADE ONE FOR ONE....ONLY PICK ONE YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO SEND, IF YOUR INTERESTED IN A SWAP.

Replies

• alisa1973
    alisa1973 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    You should try Zumba at a local dance studio or gym one time only. I bet they would let you try for free or cheap. They even offer classes in Hot Springs, AR so maybe you could find one in OK.
  • monicainacoma
    monicainacoma Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    try swap.com.
  • heather62803
    heather62803 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Sounds like everyone is loving their ZUMBA DVDs and don't want to part with them!! This is a great idea though, I only have 30DS and Biggest Loser Bootcamp, both of which I still use from time to time even after completing them - I love that they are both pretty quick and I can fit them in when I'm short on time. Have you tried amazon.com or ebay to find a used copy? I have been looking into getting them as well but I can't decide between the DVD's and the Zumba for the Wii. Hope someone takes you up on your offer!!