I have a question

Options
amyjstaiewolfe
amyjstaiewolfe Posts: 15 Member
Can I count the water for my morning coffee as water intake for the day, or does it have to be plain water?

Thanks for your help

Replies

• TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Yes it counts
  • amyjstaiewolfe
    Options
    Oh Praise the lord I am having trouble getting in what I need. So much so that I am sick to my stomach.
  • amyjstaiewolfe
    Options
    Thank You
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Oh Praise the lord I am having trouble getting in what I need. So much so that I am sick to my stomach.

How much are you trying to drink?
  • amyjstaiewolfe
    Options
    Somewhere I read that it should be half your body weight in ounces
  • amyjstaiewolfe
    Options
    that means I need 127.5 ounces
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Somewhere I read that it should be half your body weight in ounces

Just drink enough so your pee is pale in colour...
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Get in shape and run a race. Lift weights everyday. Take up a sport. Hang a punching bag in your garage and kill it!

:huh:
  • TavistockToad
    Options
    Get in shape and run a race. Lift weights everyday. Take up a sport. Hang a punching bag in your garage and kill it!

:huh:

Who knows.

Not you, obviously.
  • consumone
    consumone Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I drink 1/2 my weight in water and yep that is at least 110 ounces but I usually get in 150 a day. Some days way harder than others
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    that means I need 127.5 ounces

On a hot day, a cold day, a humid day, a day when you are exercising?
    Do you sweat a little or a lot?
    etc. etc. etc.

We have a thirst response for a reason and for the vast majority of people it works just fine.
  • amyjstaiewolfe
    Options
    I'm sorry I asked and started a war, lol I have a sedentary life due to back issues along with other issues. So exercising is limited to things I can do sitting in a chair.
    Thank for the help but I didn't want to start an argument
  • britt120793
    britt120793 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have a question for anyone haha in October i weighed 148 now im 142 when i was at the dr office to get the depo shot on the 27 of this month and i checked it today and it said 145. How often are you supposed to check your weight?
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    I have a question for anyone haha in October i weighed 148 now im 142 when i was at the dr office to get the depo shot on the 27 of this month and i checked it today and it said 145. How often are you supposed to check your weight?

I weigh every day just for the data. There's no right or wrong about weighing. If you obsess about the fluctuations, don't. If you understand that your weight varies each day and don't stress if you're up a pound or two do what suits you. Also, I take the weigh in at the dr office with a grain of salt. Yes, it's accurate, but then you're not at home where you're bare-assed naked and have just gone to the bathroom. @amyjstaiewolfe yes, your coffee counts as water intake, if you want to count it.