Starting fresh...Add me :)

Options
Hey there all you beautiful people, I'm 23 years old, 5'9, 150 pounds and getting back on the healthy lifestyle train. Two years ago with the help of HIIT training, free weights, and healthy eating I lost 25 pounds and then gained half of that back in muscle. This past year I have completely let myself go and gained it all back again. Im ready for the wonderful feeling that comes with treating my body well, so as of 12/8 I am at it again! Please feel free to add me, I would love to follow your journeys as well. Happy Holidays

Replies

• sjezip
    sjezip Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • ActivateBeast
    ActivateBeast Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Merry Christmas to you! And wish you luck in your journey!
    Mine starts 1/18, am excited bout the process, and getting my body back where it needs to be, all aboard the fitness train :)
    I wish you much success in your goals!
  • Rick_1953
    Rick_1953 Posts: 596 Member
    Options
    elbayon1 wrote: »
    Hey there all you beautiful people, I'm 23 years old, 5'9, 150 pounds and getting back on the healthy lifestyle train. Two years ago with the help of HIIT training, free weights, and healthy eating I lost 25 pounds and then gained half of that back in muscle. This past year I have completely let myself go and gained it all back again. Im ready for the wonderful feeling that comes with treating my body well, so as of 12/8 I am at it again! Please feel free to add me, I would love to follow your journeys as well. Happy Holidays

@elbayon1 , I will send you a friend request