August mini-challenges

Options

Replies

• jolieblossom
    Options
    I'm in!!! Starting weight 183. Look foward to it!!

wonderful! you are in!
  • Mios3
    Mios3 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    100 ab moves done for the day :)
  • Ivymarie75
    Ivymarie75 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    100 AB MOVES...DONE ;)
  • Scrappy3232
    Options
    Im in too.. starting weight 180.5.. dont knwo measurements yet.

Do we have to do the exercises in that order of day.. because i do zumba and tae bo on Monday and tuesday, so wednesday would be a better ab day.. does it matter as long as i do them all but on different days?

thanks
    Michelle
  • Pammie1000
    Pammie1000 Posts: 365 Member
    Options
    I'm in, so excited to find a group that isn't closed, and the challenges sound wonderful! I've been at this since the 1st of January and lately it has gotten very hard to stay motavated. This is just what I need!
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    100 Ab movements done :smile: I'm not sure what my weight is right now, I've been slacking and afraid to get on the scale! :noway: It is probably around 150, I'll weigh in the morning and correct it, if it's off much, Thanks for forming this group, it got me off my butt today!:flowerforyou:
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    Im in too.. starting weight 180.5.. dont knwo measurements yet.

Do we have to do the exercises in that order of day.. because i do zumba and tae bo on Monday and tuesday, so wednesday would be a better ab day.. does it matter as long as i do them all but on different days?

thanks
    Michelle

That's okay, all I need is your weight, but if you would like I can track your measurements. If you can't do them the certain day that's okay, just post here and let me know what you did and ill put a check next to your name. Thanks for joining girl!!
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    100 Ab movements done :smile: I'm not sure what my weight is right now, I've been slacking and afraid to get on the scale! :noway: It is probably around 150, I'll weigh in the morning and correct it, if it's off much, Thanks for forming this group, it got me off my butt today!:flowerforyou:

Got you checked off for the day! :) great job completing it! You're welcome....:) I'm glad people are joining it and we can do it together, that's the best part!
  • flightlessbirdie
    flightlessbirdie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join too - looks like I'm starting a day later than most? Starting weight is 169 pounds. I definitely need some motivation, not doing so well on the exercise front!
  • cgipson001
    cgipson001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm definitely in. I don't have a lot of support at home as far as motivation so this will be great. : ) Starting weight 208.
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    I'd love to join too - looks like I'm starting a day later than most? Starting weight is 169 pounds. I definitely need some motivation, not doing so well on the exercise front!

It doesn't matter when you start, so you are just fine! We could all use some motivation so I really hope this challenge is effective for most.:-) I added you to the list!!
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    I'm definitely in. I don't have a lot of support at home as far as motivation so this will be great. : ) Starting weight 208.

Aww, I'm really sorry to hear that. You can come here anytime, there are so many strong supporters here and you can talk to me anytime. Hope you enjoy this months challenge.=)
  • cgipson001
    cgipson001 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Well that was killer. Especially since I already played tennis this evening. But I loved the challenge. I would have never gotten in that extra workout if it weren't for this. Thanks.
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    100 ab moves done (: whew I really felt it half way through
  • whiskey9890
    whiskey9890 Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    ok i was slacking yesterday i only had an hour to do my crunches before bed and unfortunately the other half decided he wanted to natter to me, but i got up this morning and got them done and i have just done my 3 miles for today it was a walk (i'm not a fan of running these days) into town carrying a lot of loose change to pay into the bank then the days grocery shopping and a walk back with a heavy bag of shopping
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    Great job everyone that did Thursdays challenge! Hope you make time for a 3 mile run/walk today and have a great weekend!

I did the ab moves last night- incorporated some from the 30 day shred and did other ones as well. Will be doing the 3 miles tonight when I get home. :-)
  • paradog
    paradog Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Did my 3 mile run and a 3 mile walk!
  • jolieblossom
    Options
    Did my 3 mile run and a 3 mile walk!

WOW!! Great job today! You definitely set the bar high! :) Thanks for posting! :-) You're doing great.
  • Pammie1000
    Options
    Just finished my 3 miles I got up the courage to weigh this morning, and it was only 147 instead of 150!!! Yay me!!!!
  • missbeccaanne
    Options
    Oh I am in, if I can still join. starting weight is 145.