If you could be any character in HBO's "True Blood" who woul

Options
My personal pick is Sam because he got good taste in women. From Sookie, Tara, and especially Luna. Plus he isn't scared of the vamps and and other shifters.

Replies

• morganhccstudent724
    morganhccstudent724 Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Jess

Good girl gone bad...Gotta love it :smile:
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Tara cuz she is a bad *kitten*. :)
  • SarahofTwins
    SarahofTwins Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    I like Tara...shes tells it like it is but also Sookie cause shes down to earth.
  • deadliftdavie1918
    deadliftdavie1918 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Eric or Pam - with out the rotting face issue.
  • JessPaul93016
    JessPaul93016 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Pam (without the rotting face issue as well). Love her character in the show and in the books!
  • canadianchick11
    Options
    Sookie...Eric= :love:
  • 1_up
    1_up Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    My personal pick is Sam because he got good taste in women. From Sookie, Tara, and especially Luna. Plus he isn't scared of the vamps and and other shifters.

Eric before he turned into what he is now... Sam is a great choice now. I sure as hell wouldn't want to be bill lol.

To help refresh people's memories :Dhttp://www.imdb.com/list/4zTnNOjsDSU/
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    Sookie - she's not a pushover and is pretty well grounded.

So don't hate me, but I am liking True Blood less and less (don't have television though, so I'm towards the end of season 3). I prefer the books, even though they're a little trashy and not what I normally read. I think the stories were better, as were the characters - I like them all better in the books, especially Pam and Eric.
  • reegordon
    reegordon Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Definitely Tara! She's pretty, in great shape, dependable and you can count on her to tell you the truth even if it hurts your feelings! Lol! I'm so jealous of her arms!
  • Kara52217
    Kara52217 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Definitely Tara! She's pretty, in great shape, dependable and you can count on her to tell you the truth even if it hurts your feelings! Lol! I'm so jealous of her arms!

Diddo!
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    Sookie--because Bill AND Eric want her madly. :tongue: :bigsmile:
  • RhondaCrombie
    Options
    But I agree---I SO want Tara's arms!
  • kr3851
    kr3851 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    Jessica is my inspiration - being a ranga she's what I'm aiming for body-wise. I'll never have her boobs though. Totally jealous.
  • jsiler181
    Options
    Definitely Jessica (gorgeous, funny, sweet, intelligent, eternally young...) but with a little of Sookie's take-charge attitude thrown in for good measure.
  • Evallusion
    Evallusion Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Lafayette or Pam -- Its a tie.
  • Femtec74
    Femtec74 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Sookie - she's not a pushover and is pretty well grounded.

So don't hate me, but I am liking True Blood less and less (don't have television though, so I'm towards the end of season 3). I prefer the books, even though they're a little trashy and not what I normally read. I think the stories were better, as were the characters - I like them all better in the books, especially Pam and Eric.

I totally agree. I love the books. Book 4 was my favorite and I really wish they were staying closer to the storyline.
  • jsiler181
    Options
    Lafayette or Pam -- Its a tie.

OMG, the amount of love I have for LaLa knows no bounds. That character is the one major change from the books that I fully endorse and Nelsan Ellis is a dream. I was lucky enough to meet him last year and he's just as charming and kind as can be. I can't imagine the show without him <3

(Whew...my fangirl got loose for a minute there ;)
  • writtenINthestars
    writtenINthestars Posts: 1,933 Member
    Options
    Jess

Good girl gone bad...Gotta love it :smile:

THIS~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • FaithsVegWorkout
    Options
    Apparently a friend of mine thinks I'd be Pam. She is pretty bad *kitten* I must say.