Detoxing..Cleasne..No meats.Killing them critters inside

Sooo...my journey has been back in forth now its hitting home...and i have to cleanse my intestines for a jump start. I have beeing drinking and eatting everything thats (anti) + with benefits.. Now that i know the root problem to my craving weight gain and etc i can excute and make my body how i invison it...and its definitely helping me stay discilpine because my goal is to remove parasites and muciod plaque which everyone come in contact with but.i have been a host and unaware 85% of the population has at least worm/parasite and 50% have more than one of different spices there around 70 diff kinds and some lay 200,000 eggs aday and parasites are the main cause of death in the world as a week immune system leads to infection and diseases and organ failure and the.list goes on. Its great to educate yourself to save yourself. Im thanking the higer up.. Thr Frequence ...engery etc God for making me more concious...

Replies

• HellYeahItsKriss
    HellYeahItsKriss Posts: 906 Member
    I have read some interesting posts in my years here.. but i think this one is my favorite.
  • GemstoneofHeart
    GemstoneofHeart Posts: 865 Member
    Well isn’t this just a giant pot of woo
  • whosshe
    whosshe Posts: 597 Member
    One sec let me grab my tin foil hat for this one.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Did you just come from the DPRK?
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    OP, next time, just schedule a colonoscopy. You'll get cleaned out & get the peace of mind about colon polyps/cancer. No need for a cleanse. You're just lining the pockets of the Dr. Oz type quack that sold you this unnecessary stuff.
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    OP, how were your parasites diagnosed? Faking a parasite infestation is a common tactic of the scammier naturopaths out there. Unless you've been traveling to an area where parasites are common, it might be wise to seek out a second opinion.
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    edited December 2017
    LOL! Nothing more to say here except maybe troll . . . .
  • dinadyna21
    dinadyna21 Posts: 403 Member
    edited December 2017
    I have no words, good troll.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Oh God No. If this is about Jilly Juice I'm gonna lose my *kitten*. That nonsense is gonna kill people.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    9wxwvgrjwhn0.jpg
  • Emily3907
    Emily3907 Posts: 1,461 Member
    4lsgpyul9sb0.png
  • CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    You need to hire these guys:

sk474h64f4g5.png
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member