Replies

• GurlInterupted
    GurlInterupted Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • Sthandwa123
    Sthandwa123 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey☺ I'm also keen to gather a supportive and motivational circle of friends
  • giniwizz
    giniwizz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm new to using the community section of MyFitnessPal but think it could be a great way to get motivated. Keen to keep it light hearted also!
  • asthinfeels
    asthinfeels Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Likewise, I am restarting and looking to stay motivated. Glad to know others who are striving for a healthy weight and fitness level. When life gets busy, I push my weight loss goals aside and I'm hoping/working on changing this and being more consistent! Tracking is a big part of it for me and being successful, as I have lost weight in the past by keeping track of what I am eating. As soon as I lose sight, I gain it back. I have to face it's life long for me and that this isn't a bad thing. It just is. This is the first I am participating in a group chat about it and i guess a part of me is hoping if I put it out there, I will succeed. With that said, I also hope we can find a litlle encouragement in each other, knowing others are wanting this just as much and putting in an effort to achieve it! ☺
  • marielcenicerosc
    Options
    Hi it's my first time here, can't wait to start :)
  • KeepingUpWithKarina
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I’d love friends like you! Need encouraging and supportive friends!