114 pounds down in 9 months

Options

Replies

• fromaquasar1
    fromaquasar1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, what a freaking babe! Well done!
  • mathdad41
    mathdad41 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Unbelievable! Great work. Very inspirational. I'm looking to join you in the 100+ group later this next year.
    Thanks for sharing. Please feel free to add me.
  • times60
    times60 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Wow you are looking amazing. Totally different and gorgeous. You are an inspiration. Can you share what you did to loose so fast.
  • lynder64
    lynder64 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Thanks for my morning cup of inspiration!!! Quite the transformation!!! Congrats!!!
  • lucerorojo
    lucerorojo Posts: 790 Member
    Options
    Doesn't even look like it's the same person! You look fabulous!
  • CaraMerced
    CaraMerced Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    That's great but how did u do it ?
    Did you do it in a healthy way ?
    I had a lot to lose - so the weight came off pretty easily. I followed my macros and was incredibly strict with myself

• RachelElser
    RachelElser Posts: 1,049 Member
    Options
    holy moly!!! Good job! You must feel so much better not having all the extra weight on your joints. 114 lbs that is LITERALLY 14 of my cats gone!
  • suemcmurry
    suemcmurry Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    DANG GIRL!!!! <3
  • BobPulaski
    BobPulaski Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    CaraMerced wrote: »
    BobPulaski wrote: »
    _barefoot_ wrote: »
    That's great but how did u do it ?
    Did you do it in a healthy way ?

Unless she binged & purged or starved herself (which she indicated she didn't), I don't really believe in people losing weight too fast. Some people lose faster than others and if you have a huge amount to lose obviously it comes off fast since a person with so much to lose was probably doing zero exercise and eating thousands of calories per day. I lost 80+ pounds in 6 months (with plenty of cheat days) and the haters were like OMG you are too skinny blah blah blah. In reality I was sedentary and ate insane amounts of food daily. I stuck pretty close to MFP calorie goals and exercised 4 time a week and the weight flew off.
    Pretty much me too. When you count macros etc- it makes u realize how much you actually were eating. Im surprised I wasnt bigger than I was.

Excellent job.
  • Debmal77
    Debmal77 Posts: 4,770 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation!
  • cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    @CaraMerced
    cjv73 wrote: »
    Looks great! Can I ask what your height/weight stats were/are? Your starting build looks very much like mine...

• aaronagostini
    aaronagostini Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Can I ask about your macro percentages/totals? Were you doing higher protein or higher fat? Were you testing to see if you were in ketosis? It really is an amazing transformation you've achieved.
  • ggeise14
    ggeise14 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    Great commitment!
  • Lisa8823168
    Lisa8823168 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Love that your a Keto girl...cant cheer you enough!
  • CaraMerced
    Options
    Can I ask about your macro percentages/totals? Were you doing higher protein or higher fat? Were you testing to see if you were in ketosis? It really is an amazing transformation you've achieved.
    Thank you! The only testing i did was the urine ketostix. My macros in the beginning were 60 fat- the rest protein. Then i switched to ketogains macros with a higher protein gram rate than fat. Thats when the fat loss seemed to really come off. Im now sitting at 115 P 70 F and 25 net carb. If i train or work out it goes up slightly.

• CaraMerced
    Options
    @CaraMerced
    Looks great! Can I ask what your height/weight stats were/are? Your starting build looks very much like mine...
    Im 5’11 and started at 314 pounds

• cjv73
    cjv73 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    CaraMerced wrote: »
    @CaraMerced
    Im 5’11 and started at 314 pounds

Very cool. I'm 5'10" and started at 269, so I was pretty spot on in saying your starting figure looks very similar to mine. Yay, that means hopefully my "at goal" figure will look like yours as well! :smiley:
  • loruex
    loruex Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Wow!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!