After Vacation

Options
Very hard to get back on the wagon after vacation. Put on 7 lbs. and I worked so hard to get them off. Have to stop beating myself up and just do it.

Julialynn625

Replies

• hwjssc
    hwjssc Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I understand...I gained 2lbs from my vacation now I am struggling to stay on track..
  • Suzannejl
    Suzannejl Posts: 212
    Options
    kinda same boat, only my 16 yr old son rolled our vehicle and trailer on our way home, so my appetite tubed the past week and I'm back to what I was before I left for vacation. Gotta look for the silver lining... But I have little or no desire to drink all that water or to gasp...go work out! lol Today is my first post or log in 3 wks! Good luck to us all!
  • ilaurya
    ilaurya Posts: 9
    Options
    I was gone for 10 days last week, and "gained" 9 lbs. I got right back on track when we got home, and it all came off in 3 days. Don't fall off the wagon! It comes off so fast if you don't let it become permanent!
  • Pirate1974
    Options
    Four pounds here. The day after we got back I made sure I hit the gym. Really sucks to have to work off something again but I have come to grips with it was my choice and my doing. Good luck to all getting back to where we want to be.