Burnin Thru Augus(Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• VelcroPooh
    VelcroPooh Posts: 152
    Options
    I don't feel like any of this is TMI. It reminds us all how we are all diverse, but similar. Everyone's stories remind me that we are human but we are strong. We have been through very hard times but we made it and are hopefully wiser because of it. I know for every challenge I have faced in my life, I have gained wisdom, strength and built character.

Thank you all for sharing your stories and reminding us all how strong we are!
  • Mina1805
    Options
    8/3/11

Water-check
    situps- check
    calories- under and check

By the way, it was 100 degrees yesterday. Drinking all that water was no problemo, if it stays hot like this, I will end up drinking enough water for the whole BTA team lol.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    I loved reading all of your stories & im glad I took the time to ask.

You guys are all amazing.

We are going to do this!!

Keep up the good work!!

:o)
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Options
    SERIOUSLY!!!! What the EFFFF was that crap??? Who came up with UP and DOWNS, they need to be put in a box with like 1,000,000 fire ants, and some scorpions, a few rattle snakes, and an angry honey badger!

Mine are done and I think my liver shifted in my body.
  • SCC88
    SCC88 Posts: 215 Member
    Options

LOOOOOOOL! :laugh:
    Ups & downs completed
    Diary under & completed
    Water over & completed :-)
  • VelcroPooh
    Options
    SERIOUSLY!!!! What the EFFFF was that crap??? Who came up with UP and DOWNS, they need to be put in a box with like 1,000,000 fire ants, and some scorpions, a few rattle snakes, and an angry honey badger!

ROTFL!

Water - check
    Exercise - check
    Food Under - check
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    On another note I drank all my water and stayed under my calories.
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    So kids, I've been doing some spying and I'm hearing that there is something called a "Secret Challenge"....
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Done. done. and done! The ups and downs were killer!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    So kids, I've been doing some spying and I'm hearing that there is something called a "Secret Challenge"....
    :huh: what it be??
  • Meg1077
    Meg1077 Posts: 11
    Options

hahahahaha! I felt the same way!! Of course I wouldn't have pulled an angry honey badger out but well said & I will in the future...
  • Meg1077
    Meg1077 Posts: 11
    Options
    Ups & downs completed
    Diary under & completed
    Water over & completed :-)

Whats up with a secret challenge?
  • dbgirl23
    dbgirl23 Posts: 32
    Options
    day 4:

under calories
    up and downs complete
    drank all my water

:)

I think the "secret challenge" is teams just adding more to the day's challenge... like squats, jumping jacks, ect... but that's just what I have been seeing but I don't know if it's the secret challenge or not...
  • Bre_Deveraux
    Options
    everything completed for day 4 .
    i had no idea how to log in the up and downs for exercise -_-
  • frg4bama
    frg4bama Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    So, I was the fly in the ointment yesterday. I am sorry.

I didn't get my water
    I didn't do my ups downs
    I went over

I am sorry guys....I had a ****ty day, I went to bed at 6:30

Today will be better..I swear, I don't normally have 2 bad days in the same week! Don't know what my problem is
  • SCC88
    Options
    everything completed for day 4 .
    i had no idea how to log in the up and downs for exercise -_-

Me either so I put it as 5mins jumping jacks xx

I found all the other exercises relatively easy except the Ups&Downs and I dont like being beaten so I might try them again today :grumble:

Also, do we weigh-in on Sunday morning or Monday morning!?! And when do we find out next weeks challenges (i hope theres no repeated ones) xx
  • VelcroPooh
    Options
    Again, I am impressed with everyone here being very honest and truthful. We could all lock our diaries down and just say "I did everything." No one here is doing that. Everyone is being honest and forthwright when they miss something.

I AM PROUD TO BE PART OF SUCH AN ETHICAL TEAM!!!!!

This is one of my favorite sayings when I feel like I messed up.

"It is inevitable that some defeat will enter even the most victorious life. The human spirit is never finished when it is defeated...it is finished when it surrenders."

We may struggle....but we will never surrender!
  • Stephanie08
    Options
    NEVER SURRENDER!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

So the secret challenge didn't have any details other than they are planning some sort of secret thing during the challenge. Sorry to be so vague I was reading it on some other teams boards. <--- hope that's not unethical :happy: I say you have to know what you're up against in order to change your plan of attack!
  • VelcroPooh
    Options
    That's not unethical....that's gorilla warfare! LOL

I looked at a couple of them too and want to mention for future reference, that Gary told them all that if they could switch the exercise days around to fit their schedules. One team asked if they could switch out one day for the other because one of their members was doing a work thing and had absolutely no way to do the mile on that day. They are being told that they can switch around the exercise to fit their schedules, as long as they do all the exercises, one a day, on the list by the end of the week.

Captain Netty, I thought I would mention that in case one of our members gets in a bind too.
  • SCC88
    Options
    Gary told them all that if they could switch the exercise days around to fit their schedules. One team asked if they could switch out one day for the other because one of their members was doing a work thing and had absolutely no way to do the mile on that day. They are being told that they can switch around the exercise to fit their schedules, as long as they do all the exercises, one a day, on the list by the end of the week.

Captain Netty, I thought I would mention that in case one of our members gets in a bind too.

So that means that anyone who missed any of the exercises could catch up either today or tomorrow right? :bigsmile:

Also I completed everything early today because I'm about to go to work with my packed lunch/dinner and will be in bed when i finish at 1am lol.

50 Pushups completed
    Food diary completed
    Water: 8 glasses down and still going ...