Daily Diaries for Food Exercise question

Options
Hey I'm a newbie here. Looking forward to meeting my goals. Are you guys keeping track of your daily food and exercise diaries?? Can you copy and paste your workouts daily so you dont have to input it every day....little time consuming I'm finding.

Replies

• Tmmullin87
    Options
    I am new as well, I I dont workout a lot, I have a og walking service so I am just walking when i have too
  • AlisdairT
    Options
    Hey Tambo
    The calorie tracker will start to record your inputs it takes about a week but after that you should just be able to click on Add Food under each category and check your regular foods( this also works for your workouts) hope this helps. Feel free too add me as a friend
  • jamielise2
    jamielise2 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I definitely keep track of my food and exercise. When I started doing that it really surprised me to start paying attention to portion size and how many calories some foods actually have. I use the exercise as a way to "earn" more food, and to destress. Most days I burn around 1100 calories.
  • yajalya
    yajalya Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    as far as I know you have to input it every time, no copy pasting. But I find that doing it that way keeps me more aware of how many calories I am eating and burning, and that copy pasting would probably let me cheat without thinking about it! Good luck and feel free to add me if you want :D
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Yes, tracking food and exercise is the best way to keep on track, in my opinion.

You don't have to copy and paste - there are two ways to put in a regular meal/workout:
    1. go to quick tools under the meal and click "copy to day" and click the date you want to add it to.
    2. your regularly added foods and exercises will be there on the list once you've used them a few times.

Enjoy!
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    Yes, tracking food and exercise is the best way to keep on track, in my opinion.

You don't have to copy and paste - there are two ways to put in a regular meal/workout:
    1. go to quick tools under the meal and click "copy to day" and click the date you want to add it to.
    2. your regularly added foods and exercises will be there on the list once you've used them a few times.

Enjoy!
  • watcherII
    watcherII Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    once i entered an exercise or food, i just had to click on "add exercise/food" and it was listed there. click the box, hit add, and voila!
  • tambo33
    tambo33 Posts: 2
    Options
    Great...thanks for the tips