Emotions and eating

Options
I’m going through a tough life transition right now( separation his choice not mine) anyway it’s been a month and I don’t really have the urge to eat. I love cooking that’s my thing I mean I can cook but lately I just hate the idea of cooking or my meal planner mind goes blank. I’ll cook for my littles but I’m just sticking to pretty blah food like basic salads and chicken. I can’t find food to be delicious anymore... how do I keep pushing through the food part of fitness?

Replies

• whitpauly
    whitpauly Posts: 1,483 Member
    Options
    It's hard for me to eat too when I'm upset but I usually just force myself to eat something healthy-ish just so I don't crash and burn out
  • lindsayking3485
    lindsayking3485 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I would search Pinterest or another recipe site for inspiration. Stress does impact appetite (and lots of other things). Remember, food is fuel! I really hope things start looking up for you.
  • tulips_and_tea
    tulips_and_tea Posts: 5,716 Member
    Options
    I'm sure this is a stressful time for you, but it's ONLY been a month. Make sure you're getting enough fuel and nutrients for you body the simplest ways possible right now. You'll adjust and get back to normal at some point, but it's too soon to expect to be right back in your normal routine.

Focus on quality nutrition and making sure you're taking care of your emotional and mental well-being as well.