I’m so bad at the self control thing.

Options
Hey guys,
My name is Bentley. I’m 26 and have let myself go over the past two years

4 years ago when I was 22 I committed to fitness and got in amazing shape. I’m talking six pack and extreme confidence. After 2 years of that life I moved to New York and that has been my downfall. I’m in a committed relationship, work a full time job and feel good about all that but my weight is something I can’t seem to get a grasp on.

I’m trying this whole counting calories thing. I’m going to continue trying to go to the gym 3 times a week and I’m hoping by tracking calories i will make sure I am at a deficit every week.

Anyway, any advice or encouragement would be appreciated.

What are you guys all up to?

Bentley :)

Replies

• xcodyxxcorex
    xcodyxxcorex Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hey it happens. Life gets in the way and it becomes harder to juggle everything. Take it one step at a time and you will see results in no time!
  • MsMackk
    MsMackk Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,
    My name is Bentley. I’m 26 and have let myself go over the past two years

4 years ago when I was 22 I committed to fitness and got in amazing shape. I’m talking six pack and extreme confidence. After 2 years of that life I moved to New York and that has been my downfall. I’m in a committed relationship, work a full time job and feel good about all that but my weight is something I can’t seem to get a grasp on.

I’m trying this whole counting calories thing. I’m going to continue trying to go to the gym 3 times a week and I’m hoping by tracking calories i will make sure I am at a deficit every week.

Anyway, any advice or encouragement would be appreciated.

What are you guys all up to?

Bentley :)

Hi Bentley!! I’m almost 25 and earlier this year I started to face the same problem. I was always involved in sports and active and I never really gained weight in college, but starting law school my weight was not easy to maintain. For the first time I actually gained weight and wasn’t happy where I was at... to be honest I love food and cooking! What I have found lately is to not deprive myself of the foods I love, but to find new ways to make them healthy. So I sneak little tastes of stuff I like into snacks so I don’t binge on it later in the week. I’m not really a meal prepper, but meal planning for the week keeps me on track, is cheaper and makes cooking less stressful than planning every night!

Anyways, not sure if you are facing the same issues but hope it helps :)
  • veganfanatic
    veganfanatic Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    take after bugs bunny and eat more carrots