Can't stop eating..evenings-;(

Options
Hi, it's really hard for me- when come home, put my slippers on and start eating. Even after dinner.
Omg, is it stress related?

Replies

• Emerald_Warrior
    Emerald_Warrior Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Could be stress, emotional, or just plain habitual. I know I struggle with all of the above. It's a difficult thing to overcome. Try chewing gum, drinking water, and doing something to keep you busy (reading, chatting with friends, working out, knitting, etc!) Feel free to add me if you'd like; we can fight the urge together!
  • ColtRocker
    ColtRocker Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    That's a pain we both share. Except, I like to eat all day as well. I've found, as StupidCakes said, I redirect my energy someplace else. Luckily I have the gym and fishing to keep me occupied. Find something fun to do. Add me also if you like, I'll be happy to help..
  • augustremulous
    augustremulous Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    You're hungry. Accept it, acknowledge it, embrace it, be proud of it. Love it, in fact.

I mean you'd have to be, right? You're eating at a deficit. Sure, there are times you're not hungry and there are lots of things you can do to prevent undue hunger, but you're going to be hungry sometimes because you're not eating at maintenance - you're eating less than your current body needs.

Learn to love it the same way you've learned to love other limitations in your life.
  • Emerald_Warrior
    Emerald_Warrior Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    You're hungry. Accept it, acknowledge it, embrace it, be proud of it. Love it, in fact.

I mean you'd have to be, right? You're eating at a deficit. Sure, there are times you're not hungry and there are lots of things you can do to prevent undue hunger, but you're going to be hungry sometimes because you're not eating at maintenance - you're eating less than your current body needs.

Learn to love it the same way you've learned to love other limitations in your life.

Possibly, but if the OP is like me, I just want FOOD constantly. I will be completely full, stuffed sometimes, and start digging around in the cabinet for something to stuff my face with. It's typically not about hunger.
  • HellYeahItsKriss
    HellYeahItsKriss Posts: 906 Member
    Options
    How many calories is your dinner?

There is a big difference in answers if your dinner is 300 calories as apposed to 500 or 600