tandysha wrote: »
    Start weight: 152.2
    End weight Rnd 22: 148.6
    End weight Rnd 23: 146.2
    End weight Rnd 24: 144.6
    Loss to Date: 7.6 lbs
    Final Goal Weight: 135

Day/Weight/Comment
    12/09 - 144.2 hopefully I can hold onto this over the next few days. Today will be interesting, potluck lunch and pub Christmas party for dinner. At least there will be lots of movement with the dog competition we are going to.
    12/10 - 143.2 might be a false blip but I’ll take it for now :) Didn’t end up logging the potluck it just became too complicated with a little bit of this and that but I think I did alright with a light plate and then I chose a single dessert to treat myself and try. Then at the pub I really didn’t want to derail things so I chose to drive and have a club soda and chicken Caesar salad so I think I did alright. More dog competition today and another potluck lunch so hopefully I can keep it up.
    12/11 - 143.2 very happy with this number. After the weekend of two potlucks and a pub evening Christmas party I feel like I managed to mostly keep it together. Took the same approach to the potluck I did on Sunday and went with the small plate and chose 1 treat to sample. Hoping to keep it up.
    12/12 - 143.2 ended up doing drive through for dinner which was a mistake. Normally when that happens I skip the fries and I’m usually pretty good but I thought last night I would eat them. OMG they were so salty and I didn’t stop until 3/4 of the way through. Ugh the busy holiday season is making meals a bit tough. Keep pushing for the healthy or at least reasonable choices though.
    12/13 - 143.0 headed in the right direction. Gotta keep it together with this crazy holiday season wind up. Still so much to do yet.
    12/14
    12/15
    12/16
    12/17
    12/18

Your weight is just a little less than mine. You will be my inspiration! Thank you! :)