Calories burnt at work...

Options
I have read many posts people saying that you should change your activity level to "lightly active' HOWEVER it is only this week alone I have been working and wont be doing it again (working in retail i normally do 4-8 hours a week but this week 28hrs.) So I am wondering what I should put down for exercise calories as I have obviously burnt more calories that normal as I never work these shifts.

Replies

• Shabawan
    Shabawan Posts: 37
    Options
    ahh say u stand all day or walk up and down ...its really difficult to say but i guess u can use the walking table for ur calories!!!
  • kirstyfromscotland
    kirstyfromscotland Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    i personally dont count my cals from work just because i do it 5 days a week and its normal activity for me, but im interested 2 see the replies u get.x
  • clrrrr
    clrrrr Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Just change your setting for the week and then change it back once your situation goes back to normal. That's what I'm doing for this week while I'm in a show.
  • helloburger
    helloburger Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Well I changed my activity level and it seems it would add 130 calories to my normal allowance ( that's maintaince) so I just added them calories to each day. Hope that all makes sense