A lot on my mind

Anyone feel like letting me rant? Message me if you do

Replies

• Vikka_V
    Vikka_V Posts: 9,563 Member
    Do it here!!

Way more fun because you'll get more such a varied response!
  • kassierodriguez1
    kassierodriguez1 Posts: 357 Member
    Vikka_V wrote: »
    Do it here!!

I have tried that before. A lot of opinions can be a bit overwhelming. I like it to be in smaller levels. I can handle a couple at a time
  • kassierodriguez1
    Do it here!!

I have tried that before. A lot of opinions can be a bit overwhelming. I like it to be in smaller levels. I can handle a couple at a time

im curious

I don’t like to air it all out with too many people. Starts getting to the point where people with start pointing the finger. Playing the blame game. I’m not a fan of it all. I prefer a one on one conversation.
  • kassierodriguez1
    Do it here!!

im curious

I don’t like to air it all out with too many people. Starts getting to the point where people with start pointing the finger. Playing the blame game. I’m not a fan of it all. I prefer a one on one conversation.

is it a christmas rant?
    Lol not even a bit. It’s a complicated long story. That doesn’t seem to want to end. And I would also like a guys perspective, tbh
  • kassierodriguez1
    Do it here!!

im curious

is it a christmas rant?
    Lol not even a bit. It’s a complicated long story. That doesn’t seem to want to end. And I would also like a guys perspective, tbh

oh guy problem lol. he just needs sex
    I wish it were that simple. But in most ways you aren’t wrong
  • kassierodriguez1
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Your other rants were really good. Late night forum rants at MFP sometimes slip through the radar. You should give it a whirl.

I have not had many rants
  • kassierodriguez1
    Do it here!!

im curious

is it a christmas rant?

oh guy problem lol. he just needs sex
    I wish it were that simple. But in most ways you aren’t wrong

if it isnt working... more sex! :D

I have never and will never have sex with this guy
  • kassierodriguez1

oh well no worries then lol[/quote]

I will hope
  • kassierodriguez1
    If you didn't want to share why didn't you just post on your feed?
    I did, nobody responded lol
  • kassierodriguez1
    ^thread killer :D

Exactly
  • NoCookiesBish
    NoCookiesBish Posts: 126 Member
    edited December 2017
    You should definitely post it here. I've heard part of being initiated in here is to lose your *kitten* after you've had boy problems so the entire mfp world knows. It's the only way, really.
  • NoCookiesBish
    NoCookiesBish Posts: 126 Member
    Just post everything here. Then......get some support and then......slowly cringe as you realise you just posted your life on MFP. Then, the final step, delete everything!! Lol

Right! But be sure to come back less than 12 hours later with a different user name.
  • browneyedgirl749
    browneyedgirl749 Posts: 4,984 Member
    How is ranting to a few random strangers on the internet via PM different than posting it publically? It's just more strangers...
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Pretty sure George Michael said ranting is best when it's one...on....one
  • PAFC84
    PAFC84 Posts: 1,871 Member
    csbnga wrote: »
    Pretty sure George Michael said ranting is best when it's one...on....one

Did he say that whilst he was in a public toilet......?