Favorite motivational thing/quote

Options
I wouldn't be surprised if this topic has been posted a lot but I am fairly here, and am curious...what's your favorite motivational quote? I like a lot of the things Billy Blanks says, among them "Where I am today is where my mind put me. Where I am tomorrow is where my mind put me." What motivates you? Anything at all, it doesn't necessarily have to be a quote.

Replies

• mowu
    mowu Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    The Rolling Stones - "You can't always get what you want. But if you try; sometimes you might find You get what you need"
  • ziggy67
    ziggy67 Posts: 351
    Options
    Today is the first day of the rest of your life!

Today is the tomorrow you worried about yesterday!

Que sera sera....whatever will be will be!
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    Some days are diamonds...some days are stone..

John Denver

SOO appropriate for the swings up and down of weight control and healthy lifestyles...
  • DulceDollie
    Options
    I actually haven't heard some of these! Nice to add to my things on recall for down days!
  • mowu
    Options
    Just thought of another one: "Short of dieing, the biggest failure is not to learn from your mistakes", B:S Christiansen
  • mowu
    Options
    ..and: "Insanity is to repeat the same action over and over expecting different outcomes", Albert Einstein
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    "The best way to predict the future is to invent it" JFK.
  • deankaydee
    Options
    James Dean, "Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die today."
  • DulceDollie
    Options
    Just thought of another one: "Short of dieing, the biggest failure is not to learn from your mistakes", B:S Christiansen

That's a good one!