pictures

Replies

• Namaste1983
    Namaste1983 Posts: 603 Member
    HAHA my profile pic is less than 2 weeks old. I like to stay current. I don't like only before and afters. i like to see progress :)
  • Heatherbelle_87
    Heatherbelle_87 Posts: 1,078 Member
    My pictures are all me, and the most recent way 5lbs heavier then I am now, but I dont want to take more till I hit 190, which will be before labor day!
  • schibs
    schibs Posts: 51 Member
    This is me!
  • Begood03
    Begood03 Posts: 1,259 Member
    Yes all the photos are of me.
  • juscallmeb
    juscallmeb Posts: 369 Member
    all me. :):)
    well except for the thunder thighs nike image - i love that image tho, so for me it's a reminder that I should love my "thunder thighs" heheh and i've grown to love them for sure, after all they got me through a half marathon, so how could I not love them. :)
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    I have a couple of avatars of my favorite band downloaded (Disturbed), the rest of the pics are of me, my husband and our 2 babies...Neo and Loki, our 2 dogs.
  • carlxo21
    carlxo21 Posts: 143 Member
    Yep! my profile pic is me. i also have more of me along with celeb inspiration pics
  • scubacat
    scubacat Posts: 346 Member
    I have a couple pics of me and my family in my profile. I 'm not photographed often as I'm usually the one behind the camera. I dont know why I don't use my real face as my profile, shy I guess. Besides my Ninja turtles and Scuba cat pics are awesome :)
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281
    ALL me, except the ones with a few friends. but yeah... all me.
  • ESVABelle
    ESVABelle Posts: 1,264 Member
    It's all meeeee
  • All me.
    It also bothers me when people don't post their picture... I dunno why - it just does.
  • Trixtabella
    Trixtabella Posts: 471 Member
    All my pictures are me, I would be pretty desperate to use my pictures if they were someone elses. If I was lying about who I was I would have this as my profile picture lol.

7MUMX.jpg
  • KazNoms
    KazNoms Posts: 83
    why hide the real you from people that are here supporting you~
  • prettytoxic
    prettytoxic Posts: 122 Member
    My main is me and the other 2 are me but about a year ago before my weight gain to help motivate me
  • blazergrad
    blazergrad Posts: 603 Member
    Yep, mine are all me too .... defects and all! :smile:
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Mine are of me... except obviously the one-eyed Pekingese. That's my Beavis! :heart:
  • bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member

I see no defects :heart:
  • 1petewest
    1petewest Posts: 281

I see no defects :heart:

me neither Bry! I like the way you roll my brotha! stay positive and keep up the good work!
  • All me. :)
  • missbp
    missbp Posts: 601 Member
    All of my profile pics, including this one are of me.

Michelle