Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Post a lie about the person above

Replies

• PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,857 Member
    Always trying to outdo me, she licked everyone 5 times 😮
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,456 Member
    Tried to outdo me by throwing in a few slaps and nibbles with those licks 😲
  • PaperDoll_
    Never one to back down from a challenge, she rubbed everyone down with Crisco and proceeded to give spankings with a ruler. 😮
  • slimgirljo15
    Sadly she deep fried all those I rubbed with cisco 😔 its why we are the only mfpers left
  • PaperDoll_
    She enjoyed the meal I prepared. 😋
  • slimgirljo15
    I truly did.. but next time can you take the hair off, I got hair balls *hack hack* 🤢
  • PaperDoll_
    I truly did.. but next time can you take the hair off, I got hair balls *hack hack* 🤢

Listen.. if they’re not shaving that, I’m definitely not going to do it for them. 😬
  • slimgirljo15
    edited November 2021
    She put a leash on a hot dog 🌭.. she drags it behind her and calls it Franz her little weiner dog 😂
  • PaperDoll_
    She ate my dog 😱
  • slimgirljo15
    She pretended to be upset about me eating her dog but she tomato sauced him and handed him over willingly. 😁
  • PaperDoll_
    Every year at Christmas time, she covers herself in nothing but ketchup and tells people she tastes like peppermint. 😬
  • slimgirljo15
    edited November 2021
    She knows this because last Christmas she chucked a hissy fit because I did not in fact taste like peppermint
  • PaperDoll_
    This year she’s planning to take Christmas card pictures of herself and nothing but a strategically placed stuffed elf. Anyone that wants a card without the elf, can receive one by special request.

I’ve already requested mine 😏
  • sandejones
    sandejones Posts: 1,840 Member
    The police are wanting to review tv interview tapes. Saying something about the "Pot - Plants" in the background.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,832 Member
    She's the Snitch who informed the Police about said "Interview tape"! She's Anti anything that makes people Chill! 🥴
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    She talks through a kazoo
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,576 Member
    She moved to the US this week just so she could have another thanksgiving dinner
  • slimgirljo15
    Shes really married to a Mafia crime boss and lives in Columbia..
  • Ironwoman1111
    Ironwoman1111 Posts: 3,913 Member
    I’ve heard she’s a highly trained wax aesthetician who specializes in Brazilian wax, bikini wax and all the body hair waxes for men only. You can see her work on her YouTube channel, JoWacks.🤩👌
  • Bigjuicy2point0
    Bigjuicy2point0 Posts: 926 Member
    She proposed to me on our first date at a McDonald's playland