Soooo...The Forums...

Options
First time I've really been out here in a few years but I'm that bored. So...what are the latest rules? Last time I got a strike for saying I was a 10/10 wb myself...

Replies

• Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options
    Don’t say anything real, don’t say anything fake, don’t say anything sarcastic, don’t say anything opinionated, don’t say anything vague, don’t say anything precise, don’t have friends, don’t dislike anyone, don’t be too personal, and don’t be too aloof.... other than that, you should be golden.

That's not new. That's MFP circa 2012 lol
  • Deadman_Diggingup
    Deadman_Diggingup Posts: 3,082 Member
    Options
    Very well, then it’s all that yet less interesting lol.
  • friction_thighs
    friction_thighs Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm new here too, from what I've seen, the only rule is that posts must, I repeat, MUST! alternate between male and female
  • Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options
    I'm not new, just newly bored. I'm on about my 4th account and 10th name? Lol
  • Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options
    I'm new here too, from what I've seen, the only rule is that posts must, I repeat, MUST! alternate between male and female

What if you yourself alternate between male and female?

Just don't make a post about what bathroom you should be allowed to use? #HowMFPBlewUp
  • friction_thighs
    friction_thighs Posts: 434 Member
    Options

What if you yourself alternate between male and female?

Just don't make a post about what bathroom you should be allowed to use? #HowMFPBlewUp

good point, I always use the toilet with the shortest queue, which also happens to the smelliest - my friends always told me that I could pass for a Trany if I walk with a certain gait.
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    1. No fun allowed.
  • ifabulocitygirl
    ifabulocitygirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I didn't know MFP had censorship rules here?? New member (for a week at least) can someone explain the reference to MFP circa 2012?
  • Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options
    I didn't know MFP had censorship rules here?? New member (for a week at least) can someone explain the reference to MFP circa 2012?

MFP circa 2012: I just picked the year I started here. But it actually used to be a blast. You used to be able to swear without getting *kitten* censored. <~~~~See? You used to argue and bicker and debate and flirt and be crazy perverted. And wind up BFFs by the end because you were allowed to be an adult. They actually used to show on your page which topics you had commented on and a link to the thread you commented on would show up in your friend's newsfeed so everyone could swarm in on the fun. And then theyy took all that way...lol
  • Aarjono
    Aarjono Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Well some of the threads sound downright creepy.
  • Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options
    Is this where we share our kik?

I dropped Kik when I got sent D1ck Pic. Ick. Sorry. Had to finish rhyming. But yeah...my friend sent me a pic...OF SOMEONE ELSE'S PEEN!!! lol

But seriously I dropped it because everyone wanted to talk all the time and I have the attention span of... SQUIRREL!!!
  • Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options
    Is this where we share our kik?

I dropped Kik when I got sent D1ck Pic. Ick. Sorry. Had to finish rhyming. But yeah...my friend sent me a pic...OF SOMEONE ELSE'S PEEN!!! lol

But seriously I dropped it because everyone wanted to talk all the time and I have the attention span of... SQUIRREL!!!

What did you say?

Huh? Were you talking?