Weight Loss Buddies!!!! :)

Options
Hey guys! How much weight do you have to lose? I have a long way to go...I am 378lbs right now, so my big goal is to get to 300. I am on a great weight loss program, but I could some buddies to go along with it...Lets keep each other accountable :) maybe do daily check ups, just seeing how each other are doing, and just encourage and motivate each other to keep on going especially now since Christmas is just around the corner. Add me, and message me :)

Replies

• swordnsandal
    swordnsandal Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also looking for weight loss buddies to help keep each other accountable and motivated.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    Same! I started at 304, currently just under 280. Having surgery next week so we'll see how THAT effects everything...would love to be friends with any/all of you!
  • marniee14
    marniee14 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! How much weight do you have to lose? I have a long way to go...I am 378lbs right now, so my big goal is to get to 300. I am on a great weight loss program, but I could some buddies to go along with it...Lets keep each other accountable :) maybe do daily check ups, just seeing how each other are doing, and just encourage and motivate each other to keep on going especially now since Christmas is just around the corner. Add me, and message me :)

How do you add someone?
    I was 326lbs. I am now 276. I have over 100lbs to go
  • jfoley4676
    jfoley4676 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    42/M 263lbs. Heaviest I've ever been. I've tried half heartedly dozens of times. Finally want to give a true sincere effort. I will add you. To Marniee just click on thier name. It will bring up another page click name again should have the option to add friends. Cheers.
  • Who_Needs_Pants
    Who_Needs_Pants Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hey all! I'm currently 303, highest weight was 330 lowest was 230, my goal for now is 200. I'm definitely struggling to stay at this. I would love to have a motivation pack. Feel free to add me!
  • brendak2448
    brendak2448 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm also looking for weight loss buddies to help keep each other accountable and motivated.

I don't know how to add some one but I'm also here to lose weight and can really use a friend to keep each other motivated add me ty
  • pjfearey
    pjfearey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi. I've almost reached my goal . I have 4 kg to go. I'm from Australia and it's summer here and I'm finding it hard to keep motivated in the heat . It gets up to 40°c. I'm not sure how to add but please add me and let's all get motivated .
  • daniel_nong
    daniel_nong Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Everyone in this forum is going to hit their goals! It's going to be hard but I know with each other's support we can do it! I'm currently at 200 Lbs and I'm hoping to be at 150 by the end of 2018. I've been tracking calories and it's been working so far. I can't wait to hear about and see all of your progress!
  • jayschnay
    jayschnay Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Nothing like a little motivation on a Sunday evening to jump start my weight loss journey!! Currently 257 and my goal is 175! Definitely am a stress eater...and a bored eater
  • desiraeharris2017
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm currently at my heaviest weight of 509lbs. I'm looking to lose 309lbs during my weight loss journey. I'm in need of some serious motivation along my journey.
  • NicoleVT83
    NicoleVT83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi all! Feel free to add me.
    Starting Weight June 2016 - 434
    Weight in June 2017 - 333
    Was totally off routine all summer and fall
  • NicoleVT83
    NicoleVT83 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Starting again at 360.
  • laurenisfitforlife
    Options
    You can add me, if you like. I’ve lost 80 pounds, and I log everyday.
  • AriannaK12
    AriannaK12 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Most I've weighed was around 250lb I think. I had been very slowly loosing weight over a few years--but within 30 days of finding this app I've lost 14lbs. I still have a long way to go. I'd like to loose a good 90lbs still. Feel free to add me! =)
  • Icangetbacktoshape
    Options
    Hey all! I started at 176 lbs and right now I weigh 145 lbs. Lost around 30lbs in this 2017 but struggling hard to lose the other 30 pounds. Looking for accountability buddies! Feel free to add me!
  • MichelleLydia
    MichelleLydia Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm currently 200. Started at 210, which is the highest I've ever been. My goal is to get back to 145. Slowly but surely chugging away at it.

Feel free to add me :)
  • brendak2448
    brendak2448 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I started at 267 the biggest I have ever been I'm now 248 my goal is to get to 175! I also went plant based foods and it's going great I love it and feel healthy eating right
  • LilFoxtrot
    LilFoxtrot Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
    Starting weight was around 225 down to about 205 goal is 125.
  • eyezblu00
    eyezblu00 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Can't stinking figure out how to add friends in the app but anyone can add me!