Hello MFP People!

Options
Annouket
Annouket Posts: 3 Member
edited December 2017 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone! I joined earlier this week and just noticed the forums so I thought I'd come introduce myself, hoping to make a few new acquaintances.

I'm two years into my thirties and am starting to notice the numbers on my scale going up whilst my overall sense of "feel-good-ness" goes down. Something about aging... Le sigh! ha ha

Figured it's probably about time to figure this eating well and exercising gig out, give it a good go, and hopefully improve or at least maintain my current weight and health into middle and old age. I've no idea what I'm doing in this wellness arena but thought there must be an app for that - and turns out there is! :smiley:

Anyone else here just to get generally healthy?

Replies

• kingkowtow
    kingkowtow Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Get generally healthy... sounds like me too!
    Good luck on your journey! :)
  • Aaron949
    Aaron949 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I've lost some weight and my numbers aren't bad now, but I want to get healthier.
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I am 1 year into my 50's so you have a long way to go. :D:p It is good that you are trying to catch yourself before you get to far down the weight gain road.

You may hear some things like buy a food scale and log everything and yes I do these things myself. you would be surprised at what a serving size really is and looks like. Find what works best for you and something you are going to stick with long term.
  • Annouket
    Annouket Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone! Good luck on your health journies!