Fit bit sync issue

Options
Worked fine until today. Uninstall/reinstall didn't work. PLEASE FIX.

Replies

• skinnyrev2b
    skinnyrev2b Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Not working for me either...
  • tngirl2x
    tngirl2x Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here. Power cycle phone and fully charging Fitbit didn’t help, either.
  • flmayo24
    flmayo24 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    martianame wrote: »
    Worked fine until today. Uninstall/reinstall didn't work. PLEASE FIX.

Same issue as well. Apparently, there is an issue between MFP and Fitbit not syncing. You may check the status, here: status.underarmour.com
  • Guennn
    Guennn Posts: 3 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    MFP did a message today:
    "Sunday, 12/17/2017, 9:45 AM PST

Hello,

Sorry for any recent issues with accessing the food database or syncing. We had a service outage overnight which affected our site and app as well as syncing with our integration partners. While the MyFitnessPal website and app are back up, the fitbit integration is still down. We will do what we can to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.

Best,
    Logan
    MyFitnessPal Staff"
  • katnadreau
    katnadreau Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Glad to know it's not just an issue with me, also glad it's my rest day, no big adjustments expected. Tomorrow will be a different story
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Is there somewhere we can find these messages from MyFitnessPal that states there is an issue on their end? This is the 2nd time in about 2 weeks. Would have some piece of mind if its just an issue they are working on and we can know about it pretty quickly. Even though i dont need either to stay where i want to its just a mental thing for me at his point. Looking at both Fitbit and MyFitnessPal throughout the day and drives me crazy when they’re not working together...
  • nicole_stacy
    nicole_stacy Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been frustrated all day with this wondering what the heck happened, like seriously driving me crazy. I even deleted the apps reinstalled twice lol .... but apparently its still an issue in progress... i hope this fixes soon! I am hoping tomorrow it is fixed! I am starting my week off at the gym, yes again after again...
  • SCoil123
    SCoil123 Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    Glad I came across this. I went ahead and entered my workouts on MFP for today since it won’t sync. Hopefully it’s fixed tomorrow
  • Guennn
    Guennn Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    betuel75 wrote: »
    Is there somewhere we can find these messages from MyFitnessPal that states there is an issue on their end? This is the 2nd time in about 2 weeks. Would have some piece of mind if its just an issue they are working on and we can know about it pretty quickly. Even though i dont need either to stay where i want to its just a mental thing for me at his point. Looking at both Fitbit and MyFitnessPal throughout the day and drives me crazy when they’re not working together...

Hi @Betuel75,
    MFP did this message:

"Sunday, 12/17/2017, 9:45 AM PST

Hello,

Sorry for any recent issues with accessing the food database or syncing. We had a service outage overnight which affected our site and app as well as syncing with our integration partners. While the MyFitnessPal website and app are back up, the fitbit integration is still down. We will do what we can to resolve the issue as soon as possible.

We will continue to update this article as more information becomes available. Please check back for further updates.

Best,
    Logan
    MyFitnessPal Staff"

Hope it will help!
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Where did they do this message? I didn’t get it?
  • draegerjeff
    draegerjeff Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    So much for my 200!plusnday streak on here. All ruined
  • RetiredAndLovingIt
    RetiredAndLovingIt Posts: 1,394 Member
    Options
    ? I think you still have your streak going by logging on.
  • malibu927
    malibu927 Posts: 17,565 Member
    Options

Your streak has nothing to do with your diary. It's based on you logging into the website or app.
  • TChester_05
    TChester_05 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    So glad I saw this!! I thought it was just mine. I've uninstalled and reinstalled, logged in logged out, powered down the phone... and now I see none of that mattered lol.
  • joe_garcia3
    joe_garcia3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    20,000 step day and no up load dilly dilly......
  • draegerjeff
    draegerjeff Posts: 7 Member
    Options

Ruins my totals, calories, target tracking. Just canceled new fit bit. Smh
    malibu927 wrote: »

Your streak has nothing to do with your diary. It's based on you logging into the website or app.

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Ruins my totals, calories, target tracking. Just canceled new fit bit. Smh
    malibu927 wrote: »

1 or 2 days of down time won't make a huge difference in the bigger picture. Just manually log your exercise until MFP fixes the issue. No need to cancel your new fitbit...
  • pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    Well glad I seen this cause I was wondering why my steps did not sync. Will keep an eye on it
  • Chrisjonesdevil22
    Chrisjonesdevil22 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Glad they are aware of it and the wait is on for it all to be fixed and still down this morning.