Soooo...The Forums...

Options

Replies

• Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options
    Is this where we share our kik?

I dropped Kik when I got sent D1ck Pic. Ick. Sorry. Had to finish rhyming. But yeah...my friend sent me a pic...OF SOMEONE ELSE'S PEEN!!! lol

But seriously I dropped it because everyone wanted to talk all the time and I have the attention span of... SQUIRREL!!!

What did you say?

Huh? Were you talking?

Come again

I'd love to... Wait...what?
  • Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options
    Are you the butt of all puppy jokes?

Butt of Puppy...All I'm getting is b!tcha$$...
  • slessofme
    slessofme Posts: 7,739 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
  • Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options
    Sooooo... Being as I have a sense of humor AND a vajay...I should just stay out of the forums. #GotIt
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    Sooooo... Being as I have a sense of humor AND a vajay...I should just stay out of the forums. #GotIt

You can stay, but you have to join that clique
  • Brown_Eyed_Squirrel
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

I don't clique. lol I did the MFP popularity contest for too many years. Now I have my trusted circle and I just have fun. <3
  • NewlifeinNW
    NewlifeinNW Posts: 3,866 Member
    Options
    csbnga wrote: »

I don't clique. lol I did the MFP popularity contest for too many years. Now I have my trusted circle and I just have fun. <3

That's NOT allowed here!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    It's changed. Unfortunately, like you, the powers that be ran off most people with the ban hammers and overly moralistic stuff. Things are a bit more lax and better now, but less people to keep things going. Had to have killed ad revue.