Starting Keto

Options
I am starting a 100 day Keto challenge 01/2018. I’m looking for accountability partners and people who want to share their journey. This is brand new to me.

Replies

• rusty622
    rusty622 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I’ve been on Keto since mid October. Started at 263 ish. And am now around 239-241. I haven’t really hit exercise hard. My wife is all about crossfit so I’ll give that a go. Good luck man. If you want to trade food ideas let me know.
  • jterry9601
    jterry9601 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Sounds good. Good work so far
  • sole_yummy
    sole_yummy Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Started Keto on the 11! New to me as well please share any recipes u find and enjoy
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I suggest you check out and maybe join the following main low carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's just one of several LC/Keto friendly groups:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • RechaelAndrea
    RechaelAndrea Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hey. I am on day 3. Waited until I could recover a day after Christmas.
    The pic here is from a few years ago lol. I just turned 40. I'm 5'6. I was 140 before I got pregnant with my third child. My baby boy is 2 1/2 now. I am now 5'6 and 192! My goal is to lose 60 pounds. Feeling sooo much better already on day 3. My current macro ratio is 65/5/30 fat/carb/protein with a 40% calorie deficit. I am mostly dairy free for now besides butter. I'm taking a daily bulletproof coffee with XCT oil. Jog/walking at least 2 miles a day.
    Let's do this!

22333258.png