Leave discouraging comments at the door

Options
Thoughts and comments are always welcome but there's a thin line and telling someone what's good and stupid most do research and thank they are qualified and know everything and always right...(no) because they've been on this health journey for a while I'll recommend researching a lot more befor telling someone vegan lifestyle is bad and raw benefit has no benfits...i feel bad for primitive people

Replies

• stephanieluvspb
    stephanieluvspb Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    So you start a random thread where most of us have no idea what your talking about??? Mkay.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    So you're calling on people not to be negative by personally insulting them?

Yup, seems like a mean people thread alright...

Oh, I see you also resorted to insults in your other thread. Very good. Not hypocritical at all.

OP: you seem to be missing the point that the forum is full of knowledgeable people who have done plenty of research and know what they're talking about. They aren't being mean when they say you don't need to be 100% raw plant based to be healthy, or that you aren't full of parasites and need a cleanse - they're being helpful, and supportive and educational.
  • dsboohead
    dsboohead Posts: 1,900 Member
    Options
    Someones angry and I'm just trolling.
    I don't care what you believe or if you prefer a diet of cardboard and tree bark....I would support you but no name calling.
  • notreallychris
    notreallychris Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    There was only one hostile person in your last thread, will let you take a guess. Everyone was being cordial with you and giving you helpful advice. Maybe they aren't the problem.
  • AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Thoughts and comments are always welcome but there's a thin line and telling someone what's good and stupid most do research and thank they are qualified and know everything and always right...(no) because they've been on this health journey for a while I'll recommend researching a lot more befor telling someone vegan lifestyle is bad and raw benefit has no benfits...i feel bad for primitive people

At least some people were kind enough to tell you the truth in an effort to save you from that diet. Ugh.

There are a lot of very knowledgeable and helpful people here on MFP who invest a lot of their own time and effort to help others. Unfortunately, the truth isn't always what others want to hear and so sometimes it doesn't go over really well.