How do you take your coffee?

Options

Replies

• SloppyBulldozer
    SloppyBulldozer Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I need my coffee as black as can be. I'll drink Chicory straight if need be. Like my stouts, it needs to be strong and bitter, haha.
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Options
    When I'm out, I order in one of two ways...

Either:

Skinny cappuccino made with 3/4 hot water, then add my own sweetener

Or

Long black with skim milk froth and chocolate sprinkles. Again, I add my own sweetener..
  • Purplebunnysarah
    Purplebunnysarah Posts: 3,252 Member
    Options
    Cream (at work) or milk (at home). Although lately I've been using eggnog instead of milk. Mmm...
  • Blythmag
    Blythmag Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    In a cup
  • DonM46
    DonM46 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Black, right out of the pot.
    About 8 cups per day.
  • Momepro
    Momepro Posts: 1,509 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    A tiny bit mixed with my peppermint mocha hot chocolate. Or sometimes flavoring ice cream. Not really much of a fan of coffee on it's own, but sometimes it mskes a nice flavor addition
  • megs_1985
    megs_1985 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    At Starbucks I get a flat white or cappuccino non fat milk and add my own sweetener or none at all. It's just milk so even at 100 calories its nutritious and not just syrupy empty calories. Occasionally I'll get a tall sweet non fat drink. At
    Home I make Americanos with 1tb half and half.
  • mfz73
    mfz73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    At DD, usually black with flavor shots.
    At Starbucks, I get fraps because I cannot stand the taste of their coffee. It's a chicory thing. Yuck.
    At home, I use vanilla almond milk plus Torani syrups which are so delicious.
  • Fitnessmom82
    Fitnessmom82 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Ok, so every morning I usually grab coffee at Dunkin’ Donuts. I used to order it light & sweet until I saw the calorie count. I then ordered it with skim milk and 4 Splenda. Apparently I’m allergic to Splenda or something because every time I drank it, my mouth and tongue would go numb. How does everyone drink their coffee if they order it? Almond milk? Cream? I like a coffee a bit sweet

Ice coffee with Stevia and a splash of almond milk
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    an0nemus wrote: »
    I like my coffee like I like my women....cold and bitter.

Well hello there, have we met?
  • ruqayyahsmum
    ruqayyahsmum Posts: 1,514 Member
    Options
    Black at home with 4 sweetners
    Skinny latte and 4 sweeteners on the rare occasion I get one from a coffee shop
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    I had eggnog coffee yesterday, today is salted caramel., then white chocolate peppermint, then butter rum. all the festive ones right now. and heck yeah, add the richest creamer you got. and no, I do like any sugar., baileys or irish cream, yum!, bottoms up!
  • mlinci
    mlinci Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    Mostly unsweetened, sometimes with a shot of sugar free syrup, or with a sachet of brown sugar.
    If I can I add semi skimmed milk; when ordering a coffee in a cafe I'll ask for milk on the side.

When I'm visiting the States I suffer and moan because I hate the typical powdered coffee creamer you get in hotels.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    Cappucino--dense froth that is creamy, and no sweetner.
  • kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Black. In a cup. But I started where you are and slowly weened myself off. And now, if I go back to something sweet and creamy, I want to gag.

I truly believe coffee is to be enjoyed in it's barest form.
  • stanmann571
    stanmann571 Posts: 5,728 Member
    Options
    Not often anymore, but tall, black and sweet.
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    Weird. I get the mouth tingles Stevia, but not from Splenda. I prefer the drops to the powder. And a tiny splash of unsweet vanilla almond milk.

PS - most the sugar free syrups DO have Sucralose (Splenda) in them.
  • Greater_Gains
    Greater_Gains Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    with a dash of milk and no sugar if you making :) ---- Strong black as a pre workout