How do you take your coffee?

Options

Replies

• squeaker87
    squeaker87 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I personally just make the calories in my coffee creamer fit. I’ve given up a lot of things, but you can pry my Coconut Creme coffee creamer out of my cold, dead hands.
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Black Americano if I'm out, strong and black at home, expresso after a good meal.
  • acfisher88
    acfisher88 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Americano with a dash of skimmed milk. Sometimes a little caramel or vanilla sweetener from this range https://teisseire.com/en/global/professional/products/le-0/ - they have small pods so I can carry them with me everywhere
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Most times black, but not all.
  • Good_Morning_Glory
    Good_Morning_Glory Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I measure out a cup of whole milk in the morning for coffee. I drink around four cups, sometimes five. I also use liquid sucralose.
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    Rarely, and only when mixed with copious amounts of hot cocoa powder to cut the taste.
  • tuolon
    tuolon Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Lot of sugar and a lot of cream.
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    As tea ;) which I then take black with lots of artificial sweetener. Earl grey.
  • charlenekapf
    charlenekapf Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Black with stevia extract.
  • sytchequeen
    sytchequeen Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    as black and bitter as my soul...
  • snarlingcoyote
    snarlingcoyote Posts: 399 Member
    Options
    for one 16 oz cup, I take 2 creamers and 7 nutrasweet packets. I don't drink my coffee. I eat it. I can drink it black, I can drink it with just sugar, but my way feels decadent and rich, so why not? I log my expected number of creamers each morning so the calories are already accounted for. :smiley:

At the height of the Great Depression, my grandparents said that they would drink coffee if it cost a dollar a pound. Considering that my grandparents' income in 1930 was something like $23 a week, this was a declaration of family values; my family has lived by that sentiment ever since.
  • LilFoxtrot
    LilFoxtrot Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Apparently I’m allergic to Splenda or something because every time I drank it, my mouth and tongue would go numb

I can't stand splenda, it gives me a headache. That stuff ain't right man.

I order a small iced coffee no flavor syrup just standard cream + sugar from dunkin. I'd rather take the calories than have something I didn't like as much :P
  • joemac1988
    joemac1988 Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    With emphasis and authority. I grab it, wrap my hand around it and it has no choice but be taken.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Black. I really don't think of coffee as a drink that should be sweet -- sweetened coffee is and has always been undrinkable to me. I used to add milk or cream or half and half (depending on what was available). I started drinking coffee with it half milk, half coffee, which I'd mix for myself in the college dining hall, and just gradually reduced the milk until I found I liked it best black. I very rarely get some kind of coffee and milk drink (I enjoy a melange -- coffee with unsweetened whipped cream -- as a dessert), and still do like the combination, but in the morning I usually want just plain coffee.
  • KeithWhiteJr
    KeithWhiteJr Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Almost all of the Dunkin' locations near me closed this year. Within a couple months they were all gone. But, there are more Tim Hortons around than ever, so all is well.

I can actually stand in the parking lot of one Tim Hortons near my house and see another one that's down the road lol.

And to answer the actual question, I drink my coffee black.
  • Ralphone
    Ralphone Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Me too black
  • Iwantahealthierme30
    Options
    Home or takeout: 1 cream, no sugar
    Boyfriend's house: soy milk, no sugar

• CSARdiver
    CSARdiver Posts: 6,252 Member
    Options
    Intravenously.
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    If I make it myself, I throw in 2 packets of splenda and a splash of milk.

If I'm buying it from somewhere, I'll usually add a flavor shot or some fancy flavored creamer.
  • LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    CSARdiver wrote: »
    Intravenously.

This is a good idea or you can just chew the beans, or stuff the grounds into your cheek like chaw.

GOOOOOOOOD morning!