so i have lost 32 pounds so far :)

Options
i was never really over weight but then 3 years ago i had jaw surgery so i was not aloud to eat anything other then liquid food by the time i was able to eat again i ate everything i could and more with in a year or so i shot up to my heighest of 167 pounds i had NEVER been that heavy before
it really started to get to me when i could not fit into the pants that used to fall off of me but some how i still kept eating things i should not
then last summer i had it! i was sick of the way i looked and sick of being called fat all the time so i did something about it and changed my ways of eating
when i would go out insted of the usal burger or pizza i would have a small salad or soup for dinner i would eat light chicken no salt and some veggies :)
small changes like this and i noticed some weight comming off around the same time my mom was diagnosted with cancer and i guess it really got to me by making so nervouse that i could NOT keep any food down with out getting sick so that also caused me to lose alot
many things were just going wrong at the time and i always felt so sick i could NOT eat in fear i would get even sicker

around oct i finally started to feel better and i had seen so much weight come off that i knew i had to keep this up
i joined a gym eventuly and still kept to my better eating habbits

though i saw the scale going down i still felt really big and saw my self really fat so i started doing things that i thought would make me thin :( i ended up in councling cuz it got that bad ... im doing better now though :)
im trying my best to NOT go back to my freaky eating disoder though every single day its a HUGE strugle to just eat and make my self keep the food down and not worry so much

i went from a size XL to M and pants from 11 to a 6 :)
i still go to gym and im trying my best
i know this isnt those YAY she did so well stories but i still did lose weight and still want to lose maybe 15 more :)

this is me at 167 (and im squeezing into 2 grudles so i wouldnt look as big )
106808-0.jpg

this was me in may at 143 (clearly im not gaga lol )
036.jpg

and this is the most recent thing i have thats full body at 137 (lost 2 pounds since)
339003513.jpg
sorry i dont have pictures alone i HATE pictures so i only take them if i meet a celeb lol

omg how do you post a picture >:O
haha figured it out :p

Replies

• shevanity
    shevanity Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Congrat and keep up your motivation plus the gym and eating better/healthier. Sorry about your mom; I hope she recovers.
  • itsjen516
    Options
    shes fine now :) thank you 3 months ago she was told she was cancer free :D
  • CountryDevil
    CountryDevil Posts: 819 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! To get your pictures to show, change the tag from IMG to img (lowercase)
  • theprettyone1010
    theprettyone1010 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    You look great! congrats!
  • itsjen516
    Options
    Congrats!! To get your pictures to show, change the tag from IMG to img (lowercase)
    lol thanks and thanks why would they make it so hard :tongue:
  • janiecorona
    Options
    That's very impressive! I'm also impressed that you have a picture with Lady Gaga, Taylor swift, and Joe Jonas! Lol I'm jealous about the Taylor Swift picture.
  • itsjen516
    Options
    That's very impressive! I'm also impressed that you have a picture with Lady Gaga, Taylor swift, and Joe Jonas! Lol I'm jealous about the Taylor Swift picture.
    ahahah thanks :laugh:
  • lind3400
    lind3400 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    U look amazing and soo much happier..... and Im jealous that you got so many pics with celebrities lol u must like in New York or sumthin
  • jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options

i know this isnt those YAY she did so well stories but i still did lose weight and still want to lose maybe 15 more :)

I disagree! It may not be a "YAY she did so well" story, but it *IS* a "YAY she's DOING so well" story! Your life hasn't been easy lately. You could be sitting around feeling sorry for yourself, but you aren't. That definitely deserves recognition. I think you're AWESOME!
  • itsjen516
    Options
    U look amazing and soo much happier..... and Im jealous that you got so many pics with celebrities lol u must like in New York or sumthin
    ya i do live in NY :p the last joe one was random i was walking out a bathroom and he was in a little room next to the bathroom ahahah
  • itsjen516
    Options

I disagree! It may not be a "YAY she did so well" story, but it *IS* a "YAY she's DOING so well" story! Your life hasn't been easy lately. You could be sitting around feeling sorry for yourself, but you aren't. That definitely deserves recognition. I think you're AWESOME!
    aww thanks :D your the 1st person to say that most people just yell at me to not be stupid and just eat and keep my food down ... but none of those people know how hard it is to have a eating disoder :(
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options

aww thanks :D your the 1st person to say that most people just yell at me to not be stupid and just eat and keep my food down ... but none of those people know how hard it is to have a eating disoder :(

I'm sorry people have been rude to you like that. I am glad you're doing better and I hope you continue to recover! Keep up the healthy habits hun, everything else will fall into place :) Glad your mom is better, and congrats on your accomplishments!
  • itsjen516
    Options

I'm sorry people have been rude to you like that. I am glad you're doing better and I hope you continue to recover! Keep up the healthy habits hun, everything else will fall into place :) Glad your mom is better, and congrats on your accomplishments!
    thank you so much :D
  • MelindaWright
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself!! Keep up the great work!!:happy:
  • itsjen516
    Options
    You should be so proud of yourself!! Keep up the great work!!:happy:
  • itsjen516
    Options
    :smile: :tongue:
  • itsjen516
    Options
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!