Breakfast burrito???

Options
Hey, everyone! This morning I woke up and thought of a burrito.. Okay.. this may sound NASTY but it does really taste good.

White flour tortilla and peanut butter

Microwave the peanut butter so that its warm and soft.
Microwave the tortilla for like 15 seconds and then spread the peanut butter over the tortilla and wrap it up like a burrito.

Less than 300 calories.

Replies

• bobbybdoe
    bobbybdoe Posts: 472 Member
    Options
    Doesn't sound bad at all... I'm tired of peanut butter though. Ever since I upped my protein intake I've been eating peanut butter daily (almost 40 straight days). I get nauseated whenever I think about it now. Almond butter ftw!
  • lindsaylove07
    lindsaylove07 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I do this with jelly on it too! I forgot all about it! Yummmyyy
  • iamMaLisa
    iamMaLisa Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    i will stick with egg whites and turkey bacon :) I love peanut butter but i get sticker shock when i look at the fat grams :) I stay at or below 25 fat grams a day.
  • nguyenedward
    nguyenedward Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Wow, I thought I was the only one doing this! But it's really good!!

Fat doesn't make you fat! It's the calories that make you fat. Unless you're on a specific diet?
  • pauterson
    Options
    You could also try a breakfast burrito made with whole wheat tortilla, reduced fat cheese, egg whites and salsa fresca. If you find a mexican food joint that speaks pretty good english they're likely to make the egg white substitute. Sombreros by my house does it for me. I love -me- a breakfast burrito! haha
  • 27strange
    27strange Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    A co-worker brought in breakfast burritos from McDonalds today, asked if I wanted one, I said no thank you! Ya'lls breakfast burrito suggestions sound way better!! Gonna have to try some of them out. Thanks!