bgsv9
bgsv9 Posts: 3 Member
edited December 2017 in Motivation and Support
<Deleted>

Replies

• quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    If you are 5'2, no. If you are 5'11, sure.
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    yep, like NOEL said, its about you..... NOT OTHERS.
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7" 145ish, and people can't believe I can't get in anything smaller than a size 10 dress. Bodies are weird.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    Not sure what you're hoping to get out of this OP...

You're pretty tall and you're wearing a big jumper and standing in a flattering pose.

If you're 198lbs then yes, you need to lose weight.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    People told me all the time at 5'9, 180 pounds, that there was no way I weighed 180. People have no clue. Do what is right for you.
  • TravisJHunt
    TravisJHunt Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    Bodies show weight differently. I can carry 300 lbs and most people don't put me over 250. How we look in clothes though has little to do with how healthy we are. Then again neither does weight. I've met some deathly unhealthy skinny people and some reasonably healthy larger people so I guess it depends on what you're looking for.
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    All of our bodies are composed differently.

1yj6pwsst5v7.jpg

• kristen8000
    kristen8000 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    I really don't understand these posts. Are you looking for attention? Someone to tell you the reality of it? 198lbs and 5'7 is OVERWEIGHT. Do you spend hours in the gym and you know you have a ton of muscle mass and very low body fat? Then good for you...if not, it's not all about how you look.

At 193 and 5'11 I was fat. In a size 14/16. If I needed to lose weight, more than likely you do to.