How do you take your coffee?

Options

Replies

• LAWoman72
    LAWoman72 Posts: 2,846 Member
    Options
    P.s. drinking peppermint mocha flavored coffee (no cream or sugar, technically black, I guess) which was on sale this week at the store. :) It is very Christmas-y.
  • kjm3579
    kjm3579 Posts: 3,975 Member
    Options
    Black! I'm following a plant based diet and got tired of worrying about creamers -- much easier to drink in hot and black.
  • vingogly
    vingogly Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    Dark roast, with about a tablespoon of steamed half & half (cream) per cup, and sweetened with stevia. Usually have three cups per day when I'm not having English breakfast tea instead. Absolutely no flavoring - that's for coffee drinkers who really don't like coffee.
  • sandy_taylor13
    sandy_taylor13 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    If I got to Starbucks, cream and 2 splenda. When I make it at home 2 tbs whole milk and 2 splenda. When I run out of milk, 2 splenda, when there is nothing left - black. I cant go without my coffee even if the cupboard is bear, lol!!!
  • shadowofender
    shadowofender Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    I don't drink coffee EXCEPT in December because I get an iced coffee from Dunkin with the peppermint mocha flavor shot in it.
  • kshama2001
    kshama2001 Posts: 27,913 Member
    Options
    b899ddbb64c6820417f3caffcfe34745.png
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    In my mouth usually.
  • emjay6x3
    emjay6x3 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    LAWoman72 wrote: »
    P.s. drinking peppermint mocha flavored coffee (no cream or sugar, technically black, I guess) which was on sale this week at the store. :) It is very Christmas-y.

Good way to get that flavor without needing to add the creamer!
  • SammyD242
    SammyD242 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I like flavour in my coffee. So i found an awesome product called Jordan's Skinny Syrups. Lots of flavours, it pumps into your drink like foam, and it has 0 calories/0 fat.

https://store.skinnymixes.com/mobile/whipped-foam-toppings-c4.aspx
  • mistyh10
    mistyh10 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    One tablespoon of a naturals creamer (30 cals) and 2 packets of truvia. Low calorie but sweet ☕️
  • CloverCreeper
    CloverCreeper Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I use liquid sucralose or erythritol and a few tablespoons of heavy cream. I'm on keto and coffee is my breakfast. (:
  • allyc1991
    allyc1991 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    2 tablespoons heavy cream in my black coffee- love it!!
  • Mewwwww
    Mewwwww Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    In my cereal.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,604 Member
    Options
    As an ice cream flavor.
  • kpk54
    kpk54 Posts: 4,474 Member
    Options
    A shade of brown. My "go to" at home is decaf with half and half and sometimes stevia.

I add "how ever much" of "whatever" is available to make it the shade I prefer.
  • LionessWhispers
    LionessWhispers Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Dark roast black

If I'm feeling especially festive I'll put a shot of sugar free flavor in it

• Jelaan
    Jelaan Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Black and strong. I have a really good thermos which keeps my coffee hot at work all day and it stay much hotter without milk. If I buy coffee, I like Timmies dark roast black.
  • DebLaBounty
    DebLaBounty Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    As often as I can
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Mewwwww wrote: »
    In my cereal.

Mixed with "protein milk" (protein shake) in choc cereal... That would be awesome.