Keto On!! Anyone else?

Options
Hello good morning my people! So happy to be here. Today I add another layer to my quest for health, happiness and community. I look forward to reading your stories and learning your secrets!!

Replies

• ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome. I suggest you check out and maybe join the following main low carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's just one of several LC/Keto friendly groups:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • jsjz0314
    jsjz0314 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello! I am also on Keto and it’s so nice to chat with others who are as well. I started back in April this year and so far have lost 30.9 lbs and still making progress.
  • Dawna954
    Dawna954 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Keto here as well. Started Sept long weekend and have lost 31lbs so far. Please feel free to add me as a friend. It is always nice to chat with others on the same journey.
  • Nellie2801
    Nellie2801 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m starting Keto once I get Christmas out of the way. Nervous as I do love my carbs lol
  • allyc1991
    allyc1991 Posts: 2 Member
    edited December 2017
    Options
    Hi! I've been on keto for a month now and have lost 7 kg! I dont get any sugar cravings or feel hungry inbetween meals (i do intermittent fasting 16:8) good luck on your keto journey! One big tip is to keep your fibre intake up so you dont have any bathroom trouble :smile: