Low Carb dieter looking for buddy

Options
2»

Replies

• levoosayegh
    levoosayegh Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me , i just started on this app so im excited to share experiences with others (:
  • chandrahubbardwright
    Options
    I have been LC since April 4th and I am down 47 lbs. I still have 80 to go! But this has to be the best WOE! Add me!

I would love to knee how you did it. Blue many carbs did you eat?
  • purplepascal
    purplepascal Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 50 and am just getting back on the low carb wagon! I was following a low carb lifestyle before and that was the best health I'd ever been in.
  • IamMicah
    IamMicah Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Low Carb here since July 22. Down 28lbs as of this morning. Getting back to running and training for a Half Marathon in November.

Add me I'm active everyday
  • nessa2BFit
    nessa2BFit Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    Hello All, I have been on my weight loss journey since January of 2013. I have had great success losing 98 lbs, over the last few years i have fluctuated 15 lbs about. I am very very active but couldn't really tell because i used that as an excuse to eat what I wanted. I have cut my carbs drastically (wow i can not believe how many I was eating in a day) and am back to logging daily. I am already seeing big results but do not know much about eating low carb. Looking for others doing this for support, information and recipes.
  • goldengirl111
    goldengirl111 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I have been doing low carb off and on for almost 2 years. I've lost 65+ pounds in that time frame. I still have another 65 and am looking for low carb friends who want a pal to encourage and vice versa. It's fun to share recipes, pictures, and stories of your day. If you're looking for similar please add me
    I have been doing low carb off and on for almost 2 years. I've lost 65+ pounds in that time frame. I still have another 65 and am looking for low carb friends who want a pal to encourage and vice versa. It's fun to share recipes, pictures, and stories of your day. If you're looking for similar please add me

Friend me please
  • miasmommy962
    miasmommy962 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just started doing low carb aswell if anyone wants to add me :)