Why wait until January 1 - let's log now!

Options

Replies

• valcandothis
    valcandothis Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have logged everything I have eaten so far today. I treat myself to a latte on the days I have my haircut or have my nails done. So today I am using my exercise calories for my latte. Tomorrow I will have to watch myself--I am not going to the gym. I am going to grandson's Christmas program.

Jealous! I love getting my hair and nails done! Enjoy the latte!
  • kstephenson40
    kstephenson40 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a disaster! Lunch out and them a work party...Today I am doing better. I need to stay within calories for dinner.

Way to get back on track! Such is life!
  • HandiCrafter
    HandiCrafter Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed getting to enjoy the time with my grandson. It is going to be super close- I am using my exercise calories today. I have more baking to do, but I think it is going to wait until tomorrow. I feel like sitting in my recliner and knitting.
    Tomorrow is another day.
  • nisie3
    nisie3 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I’m in and logged!
  • qwebster01
    qwebster01 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Count me in !
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    It is hard logging my holiday treats! So glad for this thread. It’s motivating me to think twice before I indulge because yep, I’m logging it!
  • kstephenson40
    Options

It is hard logging my holiday treats! So glad for this thread. It’s motivating me to think twice before I indulge because yep, I’m logging it!

Happy this is motivating you!!! Way to go!
  • valcandothis
    Options
    Logged and completed. I had Mexican for lunch. Ate all my calories today already but didn't go over.
  • kstephenson40
    Options
    I logged, but missed some things. It was too depressing lol. I need to get these cookies out of the house.
  • HandiCrafter
    Options
    I have logged everything today, still having to use my exercise calories. That is what they are ther for, I guess. Cannot wait to get back to the gym.
  • Aishap1913
    Aishap1913 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Add me guys looking for friends to help motivate
  • valcandothis
    Options
    I logged, but missed some things. It was too depressing lol. I need to get these cookies out of the house.

I am known for just trashing food and treats when they get too much to handle although that might be hard to do with a family in the house. But you were able to handle baking the cookies; I know you can handle the rest :-)
  • Niki_Fitz
    Niki_Fitz Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Still logging all the embarrassing holiday nibbles. Staying close to goal! Cheers to all.
  • cshern
    cshern Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I logged in today. Gained two pounds. Going out this afternoon for dinner as a restaurant. Spent hours researching the menu so that I know what to order to keep my calories under 1200, ha ha.

I'm hoping with such preparation I will not monopolize the conversation with diet concerns. I have an eating disorder and tend to be a bit compulsive.
  • Acole20
    Acole20 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    This looks like a fun group! Add me, I need to lose more than 20 but its a great start!
  • fittocycle
    fittocycle Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I'm fighting the flu so my logging is going to be a bit off. The good news is that I'm staying in bed and can't get to the chocolate!
  • kstephenson40
    Options
    fittocycle wrote: »
    I'm fighting the flu so my logging is going to be a bit off. The good news is that I'm staying in bed and can't get to the chocolate!

Feel better!
  • HandiCrafter
    Options
    I did log today. I will be in the gym tommorrow, I need to work this off.