Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

My family hates me

I come to visit my family and this is what they buy lol

Replies

• livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,751 Member
    Krispy Kreme? Poor you...
  • Orphia
    Orphia Posts: 7,097 Member
    psuLemon wrote: »
    They should have more consideration next time and bring some muffins. Muffins > donuts!

Don't make me choose!!
  • djsoos
    djsoos Posts: 135 Member
    Haha, I dropped a ham off at Mom N Dads and they offered me cookies. It wasn't even for the family get together.
    It's going to be a tough week!!!
  • Mewwwww
    Mewwwww Posts: 95 Member
    So? Just put them into your caloric intake o.o
    That doesn't mean they hate you lol.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    q3e5aeno964j.jpg

I love that film!!!
  • H_Ock12
    H_Ock12 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Oooh! I think I see a Boston Creme in there!
  • michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    yum I wish some one would give me that. but the closest place is an hour away
  • celestestar
    celestestar Posts: 41 Member
    I swear my own family are trying to sabatage me. They buy me my favourite food ==> chocolate... for my birthday and Christmas. Chocolate doesn’t last past the day with me, no matter how much amount of chocolate there is.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,717 Member
    JaydedMiss wrote: »
    Next time, they do something like that just tell them they look lovely, then sit down and enjoy a bowl of fresh berries you brought for yourself. And have a bite of the donut and go for a walk. Take any family members willing to go with you and use that time to catch up with them.

It's a sorry situation if one bite of a doughnut makes you need to go for a walk...

I dunno i read it more as someone like me who once i get a taste the entire box would be inhaled. In which case yes it may be sad but its empowering and beneficial to then go take a walk to walk away from the food until control returns :p

I totally agree on both points.