Is it okay that I like Caucasian girls?

Options

Replies

• TheHawk007
    TheHawk007 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    If 85% of the people you meet are white, seems like math to me...
  • deputy_randolph
    deputy_randolph Posts: 940 Member
    Options
    Oh boy...here we go again. I'm not going to be sarcastic this time, b/c I hope a serious answer will help answer your questions.

Yes, it is okay to like whoever you like. Tall, short, thick, skinny, white, black, purple, green.

If you limit yourself to 1 type of person though, you are potentially missing out on some really interesting people; but if you aren't physically attracted to someone...that's fine too.
  • LittleLionHeart1
    LittleLionHeart1 Posts: 3,655 Member
    Options
    Courtesy Cher video. https://youtu.be/TOSZwEwl_1Q
  • Lounmoun
    Lounmoun Posts: 8,426 Member
    Options
    I think all people have certain features they find attractive in potential mates. If you refuse to date someone who does not have a set of physical qualities you miss out on the important parts of a person like their intelligence, sense of humor, kindness, loyalty, etc that might make them worth staying with long term. I would not say you were racist for liking tall white girls but you come off as shallow when you focus on certain aspects of appearance.
    Unless you are on a dating site it is usually best not to advertise for what you want in a date.

My neice once announced that she only wanted to date black guys at a family gathering. She was a teenager who probably wanted attention. Perhaps you also want attention.
  • KeepRunningFatboy
    KeepRunningFatboy Posts: 3,055 Member
    Options
    Why discriminate? I love em all - short , tall, thin, curvy, white, brown and all shades in between!
  • Resistive
    Resistive Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    The troll is back! It’s the guy afraid of short girls.
  • elizarizo
    elizarizo Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Why discriminate? I love em all - short , tall, thin, curvy, white, brown and all shades in between!

Everyone has their own preference
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    I’m half white. I have native and Hispanic in me too. My cousin told me in her opinion I’m into white Girls. She’s right but I felt guilty to admit it and told her I can’t admit that.

I’m not prejudice in any way against any group. to advertise that I love tall white girls? Or is it better to keep that to myself to not seem prejudice?

At the end of the day you can’t choose who you are genetically attracted to. I like a tall white Girl like Katie Holmes.

You again. I agree with others in this thread: Stop fetishizing aspects of women and like people for their whole, not their component parts that give you a stiffy.

It's 100% acceptable to have a fetish (or even a few), but it's not okay to base your dating preferences only on those things. You should be open to any experiences with women you find attractive, even if they don't necessarily meet your preferences/fetishes.

I guess the question you need to ask in this case is: If a woman who wasn't Caucasian showed interest in you or vice versa, would that fundamentally bother you or would you be willing to give the relationship a chance?
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options
    I’m half white. I have native and Hispanic in me too. My cousin told me in her opinion I’m into white Girls. She’s right but I felt guilty to admit it and told her I can’t admit that.

I’m not prejudice in any way against any group. to advertise that I love tall white girls? Or is it better to keep that to myself to not seem prejudice?

At the end of the day you can’t choose who you are genetically attracted to. I like a tall white Girl like Katie Holmes.

It's 100% acceptable to have a fetish (or even a few),]]

Phew.... Thank Goodness; I was beginning to worry.
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »

It's 100% acceptable to have a fetish (or even a few),]]

Phew.... Thank Goodness; I was beginning to worry.

If it wasn't, then I'd be in trouble, lol. :D
  • paulmasson40
    paulmasson40 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Katie Holmes is just not that into you--sorry ol' chap.
  • Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,503 Member
    Options

yeah..... she hasn't been returning my telephone calls either.

• pogiguy05
    pogiguy05 Posts: 1,583 Member
    Options
    I am white so anything i say will be twisted as racist so i cannot comment and plead the 5th.
  • ZodFit
    ZodFit Posts: 394 Member
    Options

I guess the question you need to ask in this case is: If a woman who wasn't Caucasian showed interest in you or vice versa, would that fundamentally bother you or would you be willing to give the relationship a chance?

This right here.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

I know that. I meant a girl like Katie Holmes. Tall, brunette, around 5'9'' or somewhere around that give or take an inch. And very sweet. A girl like that would make me feel super happy and I probably wouldn't need anything else to feel lucky. But if I can't get a girl that is like that, am I supposed to just settle for something I like less?

Never settle--remember, you want to be super happy. By the way--how's the search going?