5'8" women

Options

Replies

• Emerald_Warrior
    Emerald_Warrior Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 the lowest I've been is 155, wearing size 7. I was so thin at the time no one believed me when I told them how much I weighed.
  • newdaydawning79
    newdaydawning79 Posts: 1,503 Member
    Options
    I'm between 5'8" and 5'9" and started at a whopping 304. I'm at just under 280 right now and am looking to get to 175. It's still "overweight" by BMI standards but I think that's a good weight for me. Now when I get there? That might change!
  • aganey
    aganey Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’7” and currently 188. Highest weight was 198. I want to be about 140. In high school I weighed 118 but I was a dancer and had lean muscle so I didn’t look sickly. I do not want to be my high school self again. I am 35 with two kiddos so I want to be a fit mom with curves and muscle. I think 140 would be a great weight for me. I am strength training 3 days a week and doing cardio 2-3 times a week (except this past week, I’ve been sick).

I know we can all achieve our goals! Let’s do this ladies!
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    Reached my goal of 164 about a month ago - I've been set to maintenance for the holidays but still slowly losing, currently 161. My legs and arms look good, my face is getting somewhat too lean (I'm 49 and my face looks older when I am lean), but I am still not satisfied with my stomach and waist - I think my eventual goal will be about 150, with as much muscle as I can pack on. A bunch of what I have on my torso is loose skin, but there's still a big old pouch of flab on my lower belly which looks awkward in leggings. Hopefully it will tighten up somewhat in the next year as I continue to lose and lift weights.
  • flowerhorsey
    flowerhorsey Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I'm 5' 7.5" and 148 lbs and size six jeans and small/med tops...down from about 160-164 before I started lifting weights and tracking food about seven months ago. Still trying to figure out how much food i really 'should' be eating, I don't want to lose the muscles I'm working so hard to get. And I love food.
  • Lennonluv2
    Lennonluv2 Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" I weighed 280, my goal was 160. I got down to 170, so so close but then I stopped logging in and started to gain. I'm up 30 pounds but i'm pretty focused right now!
  • 1mumrevolution
    1mumrevolution Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8" and 135. I'd actually like to go a bit lower. I'm 50 Tues and I feel menopausal issues are kicking in.
  • brightresolve
    brightresolve Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7.5" can I play? I am meant to be a greyhound, not a curve in sight. Which means I wear 150 (my original MFP SW) really UGLY. I belong at 128-130 and am currently 137 and working on it. I envy women my height with a figure, believe me, I just don't have one lol!
  • katytreadwell
    katytreadwell Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'7.5 and currently 187 lbs. Started at 192 lbs. Want to get to 160. I'm naturally very muscular and "a unit" as my Mum says haha so we'll see what I feel like at 160 and evaluate. Don't want to loose my curves and muscles :)
  • evilpoptart63
    evilpoptart63 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8.75" and really like the 140-145lb range
  • nisie3
    nisie3 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I’m 5’8” and currently way 177. I’m looking to get back down to 145
  • nowine4me
    nowine4me Posts: 3,985 Member
    Options
    I’m 5-7” at 135. Goal is 130
  • Lexi_0130
    Lexi_0130 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m 5ft7.5 and currently weighing at 120lbs which is too thin. But I’m exactly that skinny fat type of person. So I want to build more muscles and gain some weight to get myself looking better
  • rcd7
    rcd7 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'8 and 155 lbs. Have been tracking and exercising, and losing sloooowly at about 0.5 per week. Planning to add weights and hope to get to 140-145. I think this weight looks best on me but then again I was 20 years younger last time my weight was this low!
  • Annabel89
    Annabel89 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    5’9’’ and currently 160. Want to get to 140 for my wedding in July :o
  • andfivesixseveneight
    Options
    5’8” and currently 147lb, much higher than my normal 125-130lb range. Carrying the extra weight is tough on my joints, makes it harder to run.
  • MossiO
    MossiO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 190, down from 220, and looking to get to 165, at which point I'll reassess.
  • hereslibby
    hereslibby Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I am 5'8 1/2", currently down to 156 ish. May 2016 I weighed 210lbs, needed to loose weight for myself mentally & for my health. My goal was simple, loose 1/2-1lb a week. It has worked, lost over 50 lbs but want to loose about 10-15 more lbs. I feel & look better around 140-45lbs. In my early 20's I weighed 120, that is too thin. Always looking for support, get very little at home. I log daily & reciprocate motivation!